4

"take a deep breath and remember who the fuck you are."

Anastasias POV-

I wake up in a bed. All I could remember is what Tom said to me last night. God. Now that I think if it he's kindve a creep. I hear a groan to my side and turn over. It was Tom. I jump and end up falling off of the bed.

Tom sits up startled and looks down at me. "What am I doing here? Why am I in your bed? I don't remember me coming here." I say in a worried tone of voice. "You're fine. Just come back on the bed and we can talk about it." He says smirking looking at me.

I look down down and see that im in an oversized shirt and just my underwear. I stand up and try to walk out of the room. "Why wont this fucking door open?!" I say messing with the door handle. "God, Anastasia. Why dont you fucking listen? Just come on the bed and we can talk." Tom says squinting his eyes.

I cross my arms and clench my jaw. I slowly walk over to the bed and plop down. "Wasnt that hard was it?" Tom says smiling. "Ugh. Why am I here? Where is Victoria and Chanel?" I say looking around.

I looked around more and noticed it was raining and dark out. His room smelt like cologne. It was a good cologne though. Not to strong. Just perfect. I look back over at him looking at me trying to figure out what I was thinking.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I ask annoyed. "Well.. I want you to be my new rider. I mean you don't really have a choice. I already have all of your belongings here so.." He says looking down. I look at him shocked. "What.. no I have a job and a life.. you cant just take me cause you want to." He clenches his jaw and just stares at me. "I have a right to be angry. Youre so pathetic. I dont even know you and I can tell youre just a selfish peice of shit." I say snapping at him.

Bills POV-

I hear yelling coming from Toms room. I look over to Chanel still sleeping and get up quickly so she doesn't wake up. I open my door and start to walk over to his room.

"I have a right to be angry. Youre so pathetic. I dont even know you and I cant tell youre just a selfish peice of shit." I hear Anastasia say. Everything just went quite. "Oh shit..." I thought to myself.

I stood there for a minute and hear someone walking up to the door. I take a step back hoping no one comes out. "Youre so cute when youre angry." I hear Tom say. I know he's angry. No one couldve talked to him like that without being killed. Why didnt anything happen to Anastasia?

"Oh shut the fuck up." I hear Anastasia say annoyed. "I wish I didn't go to that stupid race." She says blankly. I hear Tom walking up to the door so i run to the stairs. "Bill. Why are you up so early?" I hear Tom say. "Tom, its 1 in the afternoon. What do you mean early?" I giggle while walking down the stairs.

Anastasias POV-

I get up and walk out of the door that Tom left open. Wow. This house is huge. I walk down the hall to find a bathroom. Finally. The shower was huge. There was two sinks and a bathtub. "I really want to take a shower..." I think to myself. I turn the shower on and start to take my clothes off.

I hear the door open and I squeal. "AH!!" "Oh my god I am so sorry." That must be Georg. "Its fine" I mumbled.

I wash my hair and my body. Thank god they actually have Shampoo and Conditioner and not 2 in 1 Axe stuff. I grab a towel that was hanging up and wrap it around my body. I open the bathroom door and walk my way back to Toms room.

I enter his room and try to find the light switch. Of course its all the way across the room. I turn it on and wow was it a huge room. "Wow.." I say to myself. I look in all of the other doors that were in his room to find the closet. When I finally found it I seen my stuff already hung up. I grab grey sweatpants and an oversized dark green hoodie. I also grab some fluffy socks cause its so cold in this house.

I turn around and see Tom staring at me while I put my socks on. I glare at him and stand up trying to walk around him. He puts his arm in front of me. I look at him and give him a dirty look. "Are you flirting or starting a fight?" He looks at me and tilts his head. "I just want to make sure we are on the same page." I look at him in disgust. "Page? We arent even in the same library! If you really want me to be your "Rider" then atleast make me like you." I say while moving his arm and walking away to the door.

Toms POV-

"Page? We arent even in the same library! If you want me to be your "Rider" then atleast make me like you." Anastasia says while moving my arm and walking to the door. I mean, shes right. I did drug her and kidnap her. But she should be grateful. I seen some other gang staring at her the whole time we were together last night.

I follow her downstairs and sit next to her. I put my hand on her thigh and felt her get goosebumps. I look at her and smirk as she looks at me and frowns. God, shes so adorable.

Anastasias POV-

Tom sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh. I get goosebumps and get nervous. I look at him and see him smirking at me. I know he knows I have goosebumps right now. I dont doubt it. So I frown and turn my head. Why am I even letting him touch me? Whatever. His touch is different.

It feels like home.

....

a/n- hey guys!! i hope you are liking this so far. it's actually so fun writing lmao. BUT! if you have any feedback or advice please please please give it! I'm so new to this and am pretty shocked it has 27 views lmao. but yeah, lmk if you have any questions :)