8.

Anastasias POV-

"Goodnight." Tom said blankly. I stare at him confused and hurt. "Goodnight, Tom..." I turn to my side not facing him and lay there. What did I do? Anastasia, are you serious. Why do you care so much? If you knew it wouldve been that easy to fuck him you wouldve done it in an heartbeat.
Jesus. Just shut your eyes and go to sleep.

Toms POV-

"Goodnight, Tom..." Anastasia says while turning to her side. I turn back towards her. I see her asleep. I stare at her for a minute and start to trace her features softly with my finger. Why am I doing this? Why can't I just love her and not get mad about it?

Shes truly beautiful. But I can't love her. She's too fragile. I can't sleep by her or my feelings will get deeper. I need to have her go into a different room. I'll just put my office in here and put her room in my office. Perfect. I turn around and fall asleep.

Anastasias POV-

I wake up to the sight of Tom's arms around me and me on top of him. I gently unwrap his arms off of me and get up. I make my way over to his bathroom and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun and see Tom starting to wake up. I glare at him and walk out of the bathroom, and then out of his room.

I tip toe down the stairs and into the kitchen. I look up and see a random girl sitting next to Georg. I shrug and get a bowl and milk. I open all of the cabinets looking for cereal. I found it. I grab Captain Crunch and put it into the bowl. I take the milk and pour it in the bowl.

I sit across from the random girl. I look up and see her looking around uncomfortably. "Hi, Im Anastasia! What's your name?" I say with a welcoming smile. "Hi, um i'm Madison. But you can just call me Maddie!" She says smiling back. "Well, Georg." I say looking at him. "Is she with you?" I ask. "Yeah. She is." He says smiling at her. I smile at them as I get up and put my bowl and spoon in the sink.

"Well Madison.. I think you're going to have a great time here! Do you want to go to the mall sometime today?" I asked excitedly. I didn't bother to ask how they met. It wasn't any of my business. I also didn't even really care. "Yeah sure! I mean unless we are doing something today.." She says looking at Georg.

"Go ahead!" He says smiling. She smiles at me. "Let's go get ready!!" I say jumping up and down. I walk upstairs and see Tom moving my things into another room. "Weird.." I say to myself. Whatever. Hes a dick anyway. I could care less.

I go into the room and see a bed, TV, desk, and dresser in a nice layout. Nice. My own room. I looked at Tom who was looking at me. I shrugged and proceeded to look into the closet.

I see all of my clothes nicely folded and hung up. Cool. I grab a black tube top, a denim mini skirt with a gold belt. I grabbed some heels and a cute Juicy Couture purse. I then grab a white long sleeve off the shoulder sweater and low rise light washed jeans. I give her a cute with purse with pink accents to it, a silk pink bow, and pearl earrings. I also give her some cute dior heels. I lead us both into the bathroom that was in my new room and changed knowing Tom was still in the actual room.

Anastasia