6

Anastasias POV-

Its been a few hours since Tom left. I was getting worried but I figured he would be fine. Why am I so worried about him? Ugh. I walk to the kitchen to get some food. I don't really know where everything is yet so I just open the fridge. I grab some strawberries and wash them off. I take a knife and start to cut the stems of them.

I almost throw the knife into the sink until I hear a door slam upstairs. I hold the knife close to my body and get close to the wall. I look around the wall and notice that it was just Georg. I come out from behind the wall. "Oh my god Georg you scared the living shit out of me." He looks up at me and smirks.

"Sorry" He says while chuckling. I roll my eyes jokingly and grab my bowl of Strawberries and make my way to the table. I watch Georg as he starts to make noodles. "Sorry about this morning by the way." He says while pouring water into a pot."Its okay, you didn't know." I say with a smile.

"Did they tell you that there is a race tonight? Its at 9." He says while putting the dried noodles into the pot. I check the time and its 7:30. "Fuck. No they didnt. Douche bags." I say while quickly getting up and placing my bowl into the sink washing it. He smirks and continues to make his noodles.

"Im gonna go get ready." I sat blankly. He nods. I go upstairs to Toms room and quickly go to the closest. I dig around finding a cute pink tank top and cute denim mini skirt. I find some pink heels and throw it all on the bed. I find some accessories so it wont be plain. Perfect.

I run to the bathroom in Toms room and look in the drawers to see if my curling iron and makeup was in there

I run to the bathroom in Toms room and look in the drawers to see if my curling iron and makeup was in there. They were. I start to divide my hair into sections and start to curl my hair. I hear Toms room door open and turn around to see who it was. It was just Tom.

I turn back to the mirror finishing my hair. I see Tom come into the bathroom taking his clothes off. Damn. I scan his body, boy does he have a nice body. He turns the shower on and jumps in. I shrug and turn the curling iron off and wrap the cord around it. I pull my makeup out and start to do my makeup. Nothing to serious. Just some Concealer, Blush, Highlighter, Mascara and wispy lashes.

I walk out of the Bathroom and grab my clothes. I start to get dressed and hear Tom come out of the bathroom. I feel him staring at me. I could care less. I continue to get dressed. I feel him come behind me. He puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. He starts to breathe heavily. I turn to him and smirk. "Hm." I grab my purse and walk out.

"Ill be waiting for you downstairs." I say yelling.