2

"hes like art. terrible art... but still art."

Bellas POV-

We pull up to the tunnel where the race is being held. I turn my head towards Anastasia. I see her picking at her nails and looking like she was about to puke. I could care less. I never liked her anyway.

Anastasias POV-

God, why do i feel like this? I open the car door and get out of the car. I wait for everyone to get out. As i stand there I hear Bella whisper something to Victoria. I turn towards them and see Victoria give Bella a dirty look.

. I smirk at Bella. "You know... secrets don't make friends.." I say while glaring at Bella. I know she was talking about me. She always did. She looked back at me while she clenched her jaw. I give her a fake smile and start to walk towards the tunnel.

Victoria and Chanel catch up with me as I walk through the crowd of people. Chanel grabs my hand while Victoria has hers.

We make our way to where the drinks are. "I'll just have a beer. Any will work." I say while tapping my fingers on the counter. Chanel and Victoria got shots while I chugged down my beer.

"Soo-" I get interrupted by the sound of cars. LOUD cars. I grab Chanel and Victoria's hand while I dodge Bella from coming out of nowhere trying to grab my beer bottle.

We finally get to the sound of the cars. I bring my head up to see four guys. I cant help but not notice the one though.. he was tall, cornrows, smooth skin and his eyes. God his eyes.. they were so hypnotic.

I snap myself out of whatever was happening with me. Until I caught him staring at me. I kept eye contact with him to see what he would do.

Toms POV-

I pull up to the race. "I really don't feel like being here.." I mumbled to myself. I put my car on park and step out. I started to scan the crowd for any possible new riders.

I stopped scanning when I seen this girl. She was breath taking. Truly gorgeous. She was staring at me blankly. I start to stare back. That was until she noticed she was staring.

I kept looking at her. Admiring her features. She looked at me once again..keeping eye contact. Wow.. thats hot. I start to walk towards her. But she got pulled away by some blonde girl.

I stop in my tracks and stand there with my hands on my hips. I'll talk to her sometime. If not tonight. Then I'll find her.

Trust me, I will.