1. Baby LanWei

All characters are same as Mo dao Zu shi novel or The Untamed series.This storyline started with the Wei WuXian and Lan Wangji's first encounter outside the cloud recess.

When they were adult and Lan wangji didn't allowed them without invitation scroll and immediately fell for his boldness. This story line is modified with My own imagination.

This storyline is totally different from original one. Lan WangJi is much more bold than the original story and jealous too. Wei Wuxian is still innocent and victim too.

How people abundant Wei Wuxian again in this story. It will show the Ups and Downs of their life.This time Wei Wuxian has to suffer with his unborn baby. This will contain many adult scene and adult content too. This is for specially for Wangxian Lovers.

This storyline is already explained on my YouTube Channel "BL Story Teller".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A night Started with cold breeze Pierces someone's ear. Moon was blurry and stars were fadded in the clouded sky. A dark night with cold air.

The Gusu Headmaster Lan Qiren was with his two nephews the famous Gusu twin jades, head towards the yunmeng. He visited there for some official Clan Work.

They Yunmeng Market was beautifully decorated an enlightening with many lights and streets were more crowded as comparatively Gusu. The fragrance of delicious food arouse their mouth watery. The streets were filled with toys stall, spicy food stall, colorful candies, chestnut cake, and Brightening with Red lanterns, lamps and lights.

Lan Xichen the elder Brother age of seven brought a simple wooden toy for his younger brother Lan Wangji who's age was just six. They all wore white Gusu robes with small jade tussle hangling on their side waist and White sacred Ribbon placed on their forehead. Lan Qiren hold the hand of his elder nephew Lan Xichen and both brother hold their hand respectively to keep themselves safe.

Lan Xichen: This if for you Wangji. Handed over a small wooden toy to his Younger brother. Wangji, you should keep this for your entertainment. You can play with this whenever you got free time

Lan Wangji: Brother I don't play. Shifu (Uncle) will not allow me to play with toys. He wanted me to learn Lan Sect rules and swordsmanship.

Lan Xichen felt pity for his younger brother after their parents death as he refused to play around. He was just five year old and small enough but his Shifu (Uncle) couldn't allow him to play or doing things which generally children were do at that age. Lan Xichen calmly replied him: then you can give this to anybody who needed this toy the most.

Lan wangji nodded his head in agreement.

Lan Qiren and Lan xichen moved towards the inn but Wangji left behind. Nobody noticed than Wangji who was following them silently. He was missing. Wangji saw the crowded place very first time and he wanted to roam around the place but suddenly he found himself lost the track and left behind somewhere in the market. He was moving in various direction but he lost his ways and felt cold due to Cold Breeze of Yunmeng.

Wangji hugged his bloosem and sat a side of road. Suddenly he felt a touch. Someone approached him with smile and poking his shoulder.

"What are you doing here? Go back to your place gege otherwise You will catch cold." A small kid questioned him with curiosity.

Wangji never talked to anybody except his mother and brother. But this smiling face was poking his heart. That person pinched Wangji's nose and cheeks then said.. "Awww Gege your nose turned to tomato red and your cheeks are very soft but cold too. Can I kiss your cheeks gege? I love your soft cheeks. You are very beautiful Gege Are you feeling hungry? Let me give you a delicious candy.

That little boy stuffed Wangji's mouth with candy. "Is it tasty Gege?" He asked to Wangji.

Wangji never tasted any candy before. He swallowed that Candy. That boy was plastering a big smile on his face. Suddenly he kissed on Wangji's soft cotton like milky white cheeks.

Wangji remained stun for a movement. His heart was throbbing faster. He never showed anything on his face. He glanced that Little boy who was pinching his cheeks and carressed them. That Boy offered Wangji a meat bun and handover it to Wangji forcefully. He was staring at Wangji's toy.

Wangji gave him his toy which was gifted by his older brother. That boy took his gift and his eyes turned into sparkling shine. He took that toy from Wangji and moved his hand as bye. He ran away towards his family because they were calling his name again and again A'Xian A'Xian....

Wangji still stood there and want to stay with that boy but he left the side of Wangji and disappeared somewhere.

After 30 minutes

Lan XichenJi had found his younger brother. Lan Xichen noticed that wangji did not have that toy with him.

Lan Xichen: Wangji you didn't have your toy with you. Did you give it to someone else ?
Lan Wangji nodded in yes.

Lan wangji missed that plastered smile boy. He really wanted to be his friend. Nobody kissed him before. But that boy without permission stole his 1st cheek kiss.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha