14. Punishment

**In Wen Chao's Room**
-
-
-

Wei Wuxian noticed this scenario... He uttered, ""Lan Er Gege, You are so Cute. Do You like someone??""

Lan Zhan was still same and stunned.
""Answer me Lan Er Gege. Do You like someone?"" Wei Wuxian asked and Lan Wangji nodded his head. Wei Wuxian teased him again... Whispered slowly ""Is that person with us??"" Lan Zhan inclined his head in agreement and gasped hesitantly. Wei Wuxian Laughed out loud... ""Lan Zhan, You..."""

""Wei Wuxian, You are not concentrating on your game...Stop talking.."" Jiang Cheng said in his annoyed voice...

"" Huh I am still better than you Jiang Cheng."" Wei wuxian replied him proudly... Lan Zhan glared Jiang cheng because he interrupted Lan Zhan's romantic moment with him Wei Ying.

----------------
----------------

Nie Huaisang came Back to Play Pachisi with his new Friends.

""Ahhh Nie Huaisang, Your partner is on the verge of losing this game."" Wei Wuxian mocked at Jiang Cheng. He was laughing and giggling with Nie Huaisang. This made Lan zhan more jealous. Lan Zhan bite at Wei Wuxian's back.... ""Ahhh Lan Zhan what are you doing. Why are you biting me?"" He screamed at him loudly.

""What happened to our Young master YuanDao (Wei Wuxian introduced himself to reference from that Chinese poem)??"" Mian mian asked with naughty smile...

Wei Wuxian replied ""Mian Mian with YuanDao sounds good. Don't you think so Lan Zhan."" Wei Wuxian mocked roughly... He thought Lan Zhan liked her but didn't want to admit about his feelings for her. Lan Zhan felt jealousy and he bite him again at his back...

""Ahhh Lan Zhan... ahhh Sorry I will not tease you.."" Wei Wuxian shout out loud in pain... He was still sat on Lan Zhan's lap. His back faced Lan zhan's face... Nobody knew why Lan Wangji was behaving like this because of Wei Wuxian's continously teasing.

""Hanguang Jun, don't Take Master Wei's jokes personally. He was just mocking at everything... Don't bother yourself. He didn't want to offend you with his tease."" Jin zixuan took Wei Wuxian's side first time. He defended him First time in front of Hanguang jun. That was a shocking even for Wei Wuxian and Jiang cheng too. All of sudden the stars of Wei Wuxian's were changed... Lan Zhan felt more jealousy why they all wanted To be friend with His Wei Ying. Wei Ying belongs to him only. Lan Wangji thought to himself.

""Young Master Jin, Thank you so much for Your Suggestion but I created so much trouble for Lan Zhan. Shouting is prohibited in Lan sect so he bite me instead of Shout."" Wei Wuxian defended his friend Lan Zhan because Wei Wuxian felt he was teasing Lan Zhan so annoyingly to make him bite..

Lan Zhan felt so proud that the way Wei Ying defended him in front of others. He felt guilty too to bite him so harshly.

They all focused on their games and played well without any interruption. Wei Wuxian won the game of Pachisi. He was jumping and giggling on Lan Zhan's lap like a small kid... He stood and hugged Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang too.. Lan Zhan's blood boiled when he saw his Wei Ying was hugging others...

Jin Zxuan congratulate Wei Wuxian and rose in the Guesture of hug... Wei Wuxian hugged him back... Mian Mian congratulated him... Unconsciously Wei Wuxian was about to hug her too in the excitement but he halted his actions... As she was a girl... This made Lan Zhan fumed in anger... Lan wangji stood up from his chair and walk outside.. His hand gripped tightly to his bichen.