9. Archery

A New Day In Cloud Recess

A New Day starts with new fresh during Dawn time... Violet Cloud covered the burnt Redish orange Sun with cold breeze... Chirmping of Birds in the Fresh Deep Ocean color Sky under the protection of God and Destiny... A nightangle was singing a beautiful melodious song to make their day fresh and calm. Her voice was silky smooth make their ears dancing on her beats. Their mind became more Peacefully calm. A letter came towards everyone's window. The letter in the form of transparent butterfly written by Lan Xichen.

""You all are request to gather at Practice ground of Cloud Recess after Breakfast. Today, We will have an Archery Competition among all future Sects heirs and their disciples. Bring Your Bow and arrows with you. We will arrange different level of Archery Competition, So, Be ready to show your strength of an Eagle eye or Hawkeye.""

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••
•••••

Wei Wuxian forcefully opened His eyes to read that letter. His eyes filled with unknown happiness and a mischievous smile on his face. He knew how to show off his extraordinary skills to his competitors. Specially That Peacock Jin Zixuan and Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian loved to tease both of them. The Proud Second Twin Jade of Gusu Lan Sect was so Skillful but he couldn't won today from Wei Wuxian a disciple and the Second adoptive Child of Jiang Fengmian From Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Wei Ying was so excited... He wanted to gave first chance to others Sect disciples, so they could rejoice their False Hope of victory.

--------------------

Student got ready in the GuSu white rob and head towards the mess of Cloud Recess. Lan's reached the first there. Lan Wangji was always having his meal in Jingshi but Lan Xichen ordered him to keep an eye on Other Sect disciple, So, he had to take his meal at Mess of Cloud Recess. He also wanted to do this purposely for Wei Ying. Lan Wangji also wanted to keep eye on Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli were waiting for Wei Wuxian. Nie Huaisang joined them. Wen clan also appeared there. Jiang Cheng was smiling and nodded to Wen Qing and Wen Ning. They both joined them too on the same table.

----------------------

Wei Wuxian's White rob was stolen. He was searching for his White rob everywhere but he didn't found any trace of his Gusu white rob's. Wei Wuxian was so annoyed that someone had dared to stole his White rob from his room. Even they all disciples came from respected families. Still somebody dared to do the silly prank on the Famous Prankster himself.
""I will teach him a lesson."" Wei Wuxian muttered to himself and scratching his chin with his finger.

Wei Wuxian wore his Usual Red Black robs. He was looking extremely Handsome. His black rob suited him the most. Wei Wuxian was a heartthrob of Yummemg Sect. Many maidens love to date him. They just wanted to see his one glimpse. Instead of Guan.. Wei Wuxian put his regular Red Ribbon of His mother (Last Token for him before her death) on his semi ponytail. His Red ribbon was waving in his hairs.. His bangs were perfectly suited on his face.

-------------------
-------------------

Wei Wuxian head Towards the Mess / cafeteria hall of Cloud Recess. He met Mian Mian first. She complemented him, ""Young Master Wei, You didn't wore your White Rob. By the Way This Red Black dress up suits you the most. You look so adorable and Most eligible Bachelor.""

Wei Wuxian smirked and asked in flirtatious tone, ""Don't you think, I will attract more eligible maiden of different Sects today. May be someone found me as his long life partner? What will You say?? You can also hit on me?""

Mian main smiled and shyly left him. Wei Wuxian love to flirt with everyone. A sudden echoed pierced his ear with an annoyed Sound... None other than Jiang Cheng screamed , ""Wei Wuxian why are so late?? You didn't wore your White rob... You..."" Wei cut off him in half...and said, ""Wait...... Somebody had stolen my robs. I didn't have Extra pair of white robs, So I had to Wear My original Sect outfits. How am I looking??? Handsome...""

Jiang Cheng rolled up his eyes... Gave him an annoyed look. ""A'Xian you looked so, Handsome... My A'Xian is so adorable."" Jiang Yanli gave him complements. Wei Wuxian nodded and grinned left to right and replied him... ""Thanks Shijie. I am feeling so Empty and Hungry too. Let me eat something first.""

----------------------
---------------
--------

•••Lan Wangji POV•••

Lan wangji saw Wei Wuxian in His Different Outfit. Wei ying didn't wear his Gusu white rob. Wei Ying was looking so handsome. Lan Wangji couldn't removed his eyes on such Adorable person. When he saw Mian Mian was talking to Wei Ying and complemented him for his looks.

Lan wangji was clenching his fist. He saw Wei wuxian Shamelessly flirting with Mian Mian. He hold his bichen tightly in fume of rage. Lan wangji just wanted to unshielded his Sword and wanted to kill everyone who looked at his Wei Ying. He hated the way Jiang Yanli was complemented him.

Even he heard someone's voice from behind. ""Master Wei is so handsome I want to marry him.. If he had someone then I would love to accept to be his concubine."" Lan Wangji left The mess in anger. He hated when people kept their eyes on the only Love of his Life.. His Wei Ying...

--------------------

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha