34 Rescue

**Flashback Start**

Wei Wuxian was peacefully sitting on his bed and waiting for Lan Wangji to bring some dried Mangoes and pickles for him.

Xue Yang had spreaded an anesthetic smoke inside Wei Wuxian's room from his Window. Xue Yang had used a strong anesthetic for Wei Wuxian. Because of that, Wei Wuxian got unconscious immediately after its ill effect..

Xue Yang Brought him to the Yunmeng Dungeon using his swords. He had lust full eyes on Wei Wuxian's tender milky soft skin. Xue Yang splashed a glass of chilled water on Wei Wuxian's face.

Wei Wuxian get back to his sense when Xue Yang was touching his beautiful face.. Wei Wuxian's hands were tied over his head using an iron chain. His legs were bound to the ground too.

""Wei Wuxian, You will be die soon, let me taste you first. Then I will kill you with your unborn child. Ahh You are so tempting..""  said Xue Yang and licked his lips.

""Take off your filthy hand laid on my body otherwise Lan Zhan will kill you and chop off your hands into small pieces.""  Wei Wuxian shouted...

""Hanguang Jun will never know where we are. He will not be able to search you here. It is the safest place for us. Ahhh but I will send him his soon to be dead flesh inside your womb.""   Xue Yang replied and yawning like a thug.

Wei Wuxian's bracelet was link with his Nerves. If his pulse became abnormal or Panic, his bracelet will immediately signaled his husband through his paired bracelet. It was an ancient techniques Wei Wuxian's Mother had told him when he was a child.. She never taught him how to make it, it was Wei Wuxian's original invention, he used his Mother's ancient techniques to paired his Emotions connected to Lan Wangji's through the Bracelets...

Xue Yang was continuously touching Wei Wuxian's body with his filthy hands. Wei Wuxian was screaming for the help. He called his husband name only...

Xue Yang had torned Wei Wuxian's upper Robs one by one.. He was touching Wei Wuxian's beautifully carved white milky soft skin.

Wei Wuxian felt dirty with His Filthy hand was touching his naked bare chest. Xue Yang was caressing his little baby bump too.

""Don't touch my body and my baby too. Get your dirty hands off.""   Wei Wuxian was screaming on this psycho path.

""I will send your dead baby to Your lovely husband after your death.""  Xue Yang chuckled at him.

""I don't even know you. Why you want to kill me and my baby. Why? My baby has nothing to do with anybody. How dared to try to touch me?"" Wei Wuxian was crying and screaming...

""I am just a killer, somebody gave me money to kill you, but when you were romancing with your So righteous husband, I saw your little nakedness. I want to wreck you under me, devoure under me. Now, You are my prey Wei Wuxian.""   Xue Yang was screaming and Laughing like a mad man.

Xue Yang slides his hand under Wei Wuxian's pant, he was Stroking Wei Wuxian's manhood. Wei Wuxian was shouting and screaming for help..

""Moan For me My Prey.""  Xue Yang ordered him and increase his hand speed.

""Let Me Go, You Bastard.""  Wei Wuxian was crying like a mess. He tried to kick Xue Yang but legs were also tied and bound too.

""Call me Yang-er""  Xue Yang teased him and stroking him. It was painful for a pregnant man to receive a wanted rough handjob.

""Fuck You Bastard, Lan Zhan help me.. Save me... Lan Zhan...."" Wei Wuxian was crying in the pain.Xue Yang was harassing him.

Wei Wuxian was cumming due to rough handjob, he was crying in the pain.. It was fully harassed for him and more painful. It was kind of rape what Xue Yang did to him. He forced Wei Wuxian to cum for his filthy touch...

**Flashback Ended**

•••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••

Their breathing was stopped when they listened Wei Wuxian's voice was shouting for the help.

Wei Wuxian was painfully moaning and a person was torturing his body with his lustful touch. His uper Robs were torned, he was screaming in the pain. Xue Yang was harassing him and torture him.

Wei Wuxian was shredding his tears and asking him to let go.. He was Screaming Lan Wangji's name. Xue yang was giving hand job to Wei Wuxian and made him cry during cumming.

They all unsheathed their swords. Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng had attacked Xue Yang. Lan Wangji had covered Wei Wuxian's naked body with his outer rob. Lan Wangji released Wei Wuxian's hand and legs too. Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen even Jiang Fengmian had been also fighting with Xue Yang. Jiang Cheng had binded Xue Yang using his Zidian.

Lan Wangji immediately beheaded Xue Yang who dared to touch his lovely spouse. Nobody is allowed to touch his beloved Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian was unconscious after so much exhaustion and harrassement.. Lan Wangji immediately brought him back to their Bed Room. One of Jiang Healer checked pregnant Wei Wuxian.

""What happened to him?"" Lan Wangji asked...

""He is fine but exhausted due to panic attack or any sudden trauma. He is pregnant although he need more rest. Don't put any kind of stress over him."" Jiang Healer said.

""Jiang Wanyin. You may proceed to your Wedding Chamber, it's your Wedding Night. I will guarded Brother-in-Law along side with Wangji.""  Lan Xichen said. Jiang Cheng left the Wei Wuxian's room with Jiang healer.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen was taking care of Wei Wuxian. They both were worried too. Many Jiang disciples and Lan Disciples were gaurding their Room.

""Wangji do you know who tried to harm Young master Wei.?""  asked Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji shook his head.

""Brother it will be not safe for him to stay here. Can We head back to Cloud Recess tomorrow?"" Lan Wangji asked...

""Wangji, Young Master Wei is already exhausted due to his male pregnancy. I will not suggest you to go back immediately, it can harm Him and Your Unborn Child too. Let him stay here for few more days.""   replied Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen had stay in the hall room, Inside their Bedroom, Lan Wangji had Cleaned Wei Wuxian's Body using lukewarm water. He had changed his dress and put ointment on his bruised.. Lan Wangji Cleaned Wei Wuxian's body gently and changed his attire to night wear. Lan Wangji hugged him in his arms and slept there with his beloved male Wife.

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha