7. Kiss

Wen Sibling left behind because they had to purchase some herbs... Jiang Cheng followed the Wen siblings too for their help.... Jiang Cheng also had crush on Wen Qing... Nie Huaisang Followed Jiang Cheng to choose a gift for Wen Qing. Jiang Cheng purchased a Gusu famous hand made wooden comb for Wen Qing.

Lan Wangji sat on Sofa. Wei Wuxian sat beside him but Wei Wuxian was in the corner side and Wei Wuxian was Waiting for his Empress Smile wine Jar... "Lan Er Gege did You like tanghullu?? Did You enjoyed it?? How did you feel when you were sucking mine tanghullu.""

Lan Wangji turned red with Shyness and he shouted out loud, "Wei Wuxian, Didnt you have some shame?" ~~~ Wei Wuxian looked at him dumbfondly then he understood Lan Wangji took in sense of double meaning.. Wei Wuxian laughed out Loud like a mad person... ""Oh Lan Er Gege, you are so naughty. Hanguang jun had pervert thoughts about me."" Wei Wuxian was mocking at Lan Wangji and giggled continuously.

Lan Wangji felt ashamed and he pushed Wei Wuxian to the wall pinned his Hand on his head and kissed him aggressively.. Lan wangji sucked Wei Wuxian's lips desperately and tried to Open his lips.. Wei Wuxian tried to push Lan Wangji but wangji was more strong then him....

Lan Wangji bite his lips hungerily and sucked his mole. Their body hugged each other... Wei Wuxisn felt Lan Wangji's boner on his stomach, Lan Wangji forced Wei Wuxian to open his mouth... Wei Wuxian panting badly and opened his mouth. Lan Wangji inserted his tongue and suck Wei Wuxian's inner space.... Such a Wet and warm mouth...

Lan Wangji cupped Wei Wuxian's face, Wei Wuxian's eyes were closed. Lan Wangji sucked his lips once again and separated their lips slowly.

Wei Wuxian took his time and opened his both eyes... He saw Lan Wangji was watching him... Wei Wuxian Gulped his Saliva... They both saw Wen siblings, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang had seen their Sinful act.. Lan wangji was feeling guilty.

Jiang cheng raged in anger... "Wei Wuxian, you are shameless.. You both were kissing in Public. You know that you were born with A Womb... What would happened if You got impregnate By Hanguang Jun. Will he take responsibility of Your child?""

Lan Wangji replied without hasitation, ""I will.""

Wei Wuxian stared him, ""Who said I am Pregnant? I will marry a beautiful girl and having kids with her. Stop Your nonsense Jiang Cheng. That kiss was a mistake and nothing else. I provoked Hanguang Jun. Might be Fighting is prohibited in Gusu Lan Sect so he choose to Punish me like that for my teasing. I am Sorry Hanguang Jun if I hurt Your pride or provoked you to this extension. I am really sorry for that.""

Lan Wangji was embarrassed after hearing their words and feeling guilty too. His heart aches after hearing Wei Wuxian wanted to marry a girl and wanted to have kids with her. He was also shocked with Jiang Cheng's word... Wei Wuxian was born with a Womb... He can Impregnant Wei Wuxian if Wei Wuxian will get ready to marry him... What If they told about kiss to Lan Qiren... What if Wei Wuxian hate him after kiss... Lan Wangji was blackout in his thoughts...

Wei Wuxian hold Lan Wangji's hand and apologies to him. ""LAN ZHAN, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. But You stole my first kiss. You have to apologize too."" Lan Wangji wanted to explode his feelings but he was no so expressive... Lan wangji muttered slowly, ""I am sorry Wei Ying.""

Wei Wuxian was again Shocked when he heard his birth name from Lan Wangji's mouth.

They all took their seats and had enjoyed their food together but... Jiang cheng gave annoyed gaze to Hanguang Jun who was staring at Wei Wuxian.. Wei Wuxian was trying to have fake smile on his face... It was an awkward situation for them...

••••••••••••••••••••

They all went back to Cloud Recess on time. Lan Wangji went straight to jingshi. Lan Wangji was in his room and trying to maditate and focus on other things.. Lan Xichen visited to him... He saw Lan Wangji was in devastating state.
Lan Xichen worriedly asked to LanWangji, "Wangji What happened to you.. You looked so lost.. What happened between you and Wei Gongzi.?""

Lan wangji replied slowly and shyly, ""Brother, I kissed him.""

Lan Xichen was shocked and smiling too, ""Wangji, So you finally gave your first kiss to Master Wei.""

Lan Wangji replied, ""Wei was born with a Womb brother. He can bore my child too.""

Lan Xichen was shocked and asked, ""Did you??""

Lan Wangji, ""Not yet.""

Lan Xichen smiled and replied, ""Wangji give some time to Master Wei to accept you as you are. If you wanted to marry him I will informed uncle. He will arrange Your marriage with Master Wei""

Lan Wangji shook his head, ""Wei Wuxian wanted to marry a girl.""

Lan Xichen rage, ""Wangji then Why did he kiss you??""

Lan Wangji replied to him shyly, ~~~ ""I couldn't control myself and I kissed him aggressively. that was my fault Brother.""

Lan Xichen replied, ~~ ""Don't do anything regretful Wangji. If You really love him then express yourself to him. Before it's too late""

Lan Xichen took his leave...

It's 8:30 pm at night, Lan Wangji laid down on his bed and thinking about his first kiss with Wei ying. He got bulge inside his pants. He pleasure himself while thinking about Wei Wuxian's soft lips, his body's warmth, Wei ying's mole under his lips, his seductive expressions and his voice during moan. Lan Wangji released his seeds and clean himself, then He felt asleep.
••••••••••••••••••

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha