Idiots

"Look silver I—" "You idiots! I told you not to mess with anything except get the box!" Silver snapped. "Wait how do you even—" "I come from a hidden country of time travelers remember? So it's easy to recognize a timeline change plus remember from the other timeline." Silver growled very pissed off at the two. "Silver i just wanted knux to be happy and Amy not to be abused by Ray...." Sonic looks down. "Sonic I know your heart is in the right place but unfortunately some drastic like changing fate of others does have a ripple effect. For knuckle's mostly." Silver said. "Why?" Mario asked. "Because since he never got his heartbroken by the breakup and kats fake death then Kim his sister who was pregnant, his brother in law and his friends don and Crystal wouldn't have died in that car accident on their way to see him. But since that didn't happen now knuckles risk losing four more people." "Four? Shouldn't it be five?" "Well because she never died knuckles and shadow wouldn't have a reason to visit a grave that was in the direction of the car accident that almost took Mace's life. Yet it did and shadow wasn't there to turn him and save him so mace is dead." Silver said and the two heroes were shocked. "Katherine maybe on the list since she is pregnant with their child because she agreed to be a surrogate for knuckles and Shadow. Hell maybe you all and or tails could die. Ether way it has to be balanced. Now give me my time pad because I'm going to charge it and change everything back." Silver said sternly. Mario hands silver the pad and apologized. "Next time if I ever send you guys back in time take my warning." Silver said. "Ok and we're sorry...." Sonic looks down. "Like I said sonic I know your heart is in the right place..... I wish this was what was meant to be but it's not..... and it has to go back to the way it was." Silver said. "Are you going to tell Knuckles and Shadow?" Sonic asked. "No it'll be less painful if the didn't know." Silver sighed in guilt.

Little do they know knuckles was standing outside of the office and heard everything.