Silver

Silver groans as he looked at the screen with the time tablet's charge percentage. "Note to self make a faster charge for this thing.... Maybe tails could help with that." He said to himself. "Silver baby? I'm heading to the store do you need anything?" Blaze asked with a 3 month baby bump. "To be honest some blue star whiskey sounds good....." he said. She walked up and rubbed his shoulders. "Baby what's going on you seem tense" she asked. Silver sighed and told her. "Oh god... have you told—" "No and I don't plan to..." silver said. Blaze nods and kissed his head before leaving the house not knowing Knuckles was lurking in the shadows behind their home.
Silver groans and rubs his eyes and face once more. "Burning the night away?" Silver jumps and sees knuckles leaning in the doorway. "Fucking hell knux since you turn you become quiet...." "I was quiet before I was turned but thanks" he smirked. Silver turns back to his computer unaware knuckles closing and locking the door. "Anyways what brings you here?" Silver asked typing. "Nothing just remembered I was suppose to tell you about the meeting with Dre next week. So what are you working on?" Knuckles asked walking up. "Nothing much..." silver yawned. "Did you use your time pad recently?" Knuckles asked. "Yeah but it was nothing major just testing some new things on it" silver lied. "Oh really do you don't have plans on going back and breaking apart my fucking happiness?" Knuckles said in a low scary tone making silver freeze. "I'm sorry what?" Silver looked up and saw Knuckles towering over him. "I heard what you told sonic and Mario and I'm not going to let that happen." Knuckles said and silver jumps out of the chair. "Knuckles think clearly please you know messing with time is dangerous." Silver said backing up as knuckles eyes start glowing. "I don't care! All the things I given up for all of you not once did I get rewarded no! I got pain and suffering in return!!!! Well guess what if I'm to lose four people to make it balanced and I get to keep my happiness with Shadow" knuckles 'fangs' grow as silver was backed to the wall completely trapped. "I'll start with you the Mario and sonic and maybe I'll kill rouge for good measure!" Knuckles hissed demonically as his eyes turned red. Silver's eyes widen seeing the now large sharp fangs coming towards him. Soon a quick pain pierced his neck and he lost consciousness quickly as his blood was being completely drained by someone who was once his friend but now has become a monster. Silver gasped one last breath before his body hits the ground. Knuckles stared at silver's corpse and in his eyes gulit form. "What...what have I done...." He thought tears form but shook it off and walked to the time pad.

Flashback

"Oh one more thing knux once you break the pad make sure you take the Cosmic sphere its a part Tails can't get nor is available to outsiders in silvers homeland.  You'll have more time to make thing's balance."

Knuckles takes the pad and slams it to the ground there he saw the cosmic sphere and picked it up. It glowed in his hand and he grips it before running away. He returns home and goes to his personal safe he keeps under the nightstand and places the item in it. "Knuckles I'm home!" He hears shadow say and quickly locks it up and puts it back. "Knux?!" Shadow said coming down the hall. Knuckles stood up and smiled walking to the bedroom door. "In here!" He yelled back. Shadow smiles walking in seeing his husband. "Is everything ok why did you leave early?" Shadow asked wrapping his arms around his loves waist pulling him close. "Just needed a mental break." Knuckles lied. "Well they have been overworking you lately so it makes sense" shadow smiled and kisses him but pulls back. "Did you hunt? I mean you smell and taste like deer blood." Shadow asked. "Yeah got hungry as i was walking around and saw a deer" he lied again. "Huh? Ok well I was thinking we could go out and get some of our favorite food bring it home and forget about it while we have a wild night~" shadow purred completely clueless Knuckles had killed one of their friends. Yet knuckles didn't care anymore. "Sounds amazing to me~" he smiled.

The two kiss as the image appears in a mirror of an abandoned manor. "You're plan is working baby~" Fiona smiled rubbing Scourges chest. "Yes he has no idea that the vile also contains venus pollen making him slowly become a dark version of himself and once he sneaks one in shadow's drink they both will be under my control. I will gain power and become king of the vampires. And you my darling Red Rose will be my fabulous and beautiful queen." He smiled lifting her chin. "Oh Scourgey~" she smiled and they kiss.

"Watch out Mario and Sonic because this time I will win~"