My fangs

Knuckles heart ached hearing everything and bolted away before Mario and Sonic left Silvers office. He went home early and texted shadow abiut him leaving early. He couldn't tell shadow what he had heard but he didn't want silver, Mario and sonic to change everything. But his mind told him he had to let them even though his heart didn't. He walks over to the small bar area of the living room and took a shot of the strongest whiskey they owned. Tears formed in his eyes at the idea of not being with shadow after they both given up so much for each other. "Aww poor knux~" a male voice said making Knuckles turn around quickly and saw a green hedgehog sipping on a glass of blood wine. "Damn Drac red~ very expensive and very good blood wine~" "How the fuck did you get into our house scourge?" Knuckles growled. "You left the door unlocked in your heartbreak rage." He said bluntly. "Now if you think I'm here for you that's a no. But! I am here to help you with your little problem~" he said in a wicked but seductive voice. "I don't—" "You don't want to loose my brother if the three idiots change the past where you both were doomed to be with another~ where you would suffer from heartbreak and constantly give up your happiness for others. Where you become a drug addicted after the death of your sister and friends then sleep with your dealer just to get your high on. Do you want that knuckles?" He asked. "N-no... wait how do you know that and why should i—" "I got pictures knuckles even from the other timeline~" scourge smiled and placed the pictures on the coffee table before back up. Knuckles picks up the pictures and saw scourge spoke the truth. "How did... how did you get these?" "Simple you think Silver knows how to be able to know other timelines? No. Now I could help you prevent them from having go through that pain but you need to do one thing three times~" scourge smiled. "What...." Knuckles asked and Scourge rised a brow before walking behind him. "Simple you just get rid of them~" he whispered in his ear. "But.... I'll be staked.... Shadow would never look at me the same.... I'll be come—" "what if I told you I have a solution~ you have my fangs and the blood filters to be deer blood~" scourge said. "That's not possible and why would you help me?" "Easy knuckles because since you married my brother and turned I know not to go after the crown. Plus I'm a fugitive so it be easier to put the blame on me. And besides I can do some good before I'm dead." He grinned. "How do I know you won't go after Amy?" "Because I found my mate her name is Fiona a sexy woman~ now I don't got all day~" "How do I know it's not a trick?" "Here" he gives knuckles a vile. "Take it and see" he said and knuckles hesitates but takes it and he felt his fangs change and move. Now here's some mortal blood try it. Knuckles does and he was surprised it did taste like deer blood. "Now you believe me and do we have a deal?" scourge said cutting his hand for the blood oath. Knuckles looks at his wedding picture with shadow and then cuts his hand.

"Yes.... We have deal...."