Chapter One [Nick's POV]

I can't remember when we fully became friends with Nathan. It was a good day, though.

We were quite young, I'll be honest.

Too young to know the difference between real and fake friendships.

Eventually, as we got older, Nathan became another brother to us. Instead of four, there were five. Justin liked him too.

When we moved to LA and met Laura, Madi became the sister I've never had.

She's literally my best friend in the whole world. We do everything together.

When we finally met Larray, it was actually such a good experience. I've never been around other gay people as my brothers and friends are straight, so it was healing to my inner child who's always wanted a gay best friend.

Nailea came along as a side person. She was just there. Her and Madi hit it off instantly, and she's basically never left my side since.

Mario was at Larray's birthday party, and was outgoing and loud. I liked that he was willing to be that loud. It reminded me of how obnoxious Chris can be most of the time.

This night is definitely how I would have expected. The excitement, happiness, and adrenaline running through my veins gave me such confidence I wasn't even sure I'd be able to handle.

I don't think anyone else will be able to handle it, either.