Life: Guilty Pleasure & Secrets

A deep sigh escaped from three males in red.

They stood in the medical canteen, looking at the menu and losing their appetite for the millionth time by now.

Forth, Lham and King just stood there in daze. Their face clear with the choice of food in this section of University. As if coming every day to the canteen would change the food menu. Still not sure what to order, yet they did.

"We will take the usual one."

King, the only with manner and sense in the group politely smiled at the lady behind the counter and gulped thinking of their lunch.

As they seated themselves, the two looked at their best friend in pain, anger, hate and the urge to beat the shit out of him.

But Forth just glanced at his two best friend's and smiled.

In silence, the trio forcefully shoved the food down their throat.

"Oi Forth, Lham, King!"

Kit waved at his three engineering friends. Beside him, Phana and Beam joined in. And the engineering boys waved back as they made seats for their medical friends.

"I didn't know you guys were so obsessed with our canteen food." Phana spoke as he sat next to Lham.

"Now, what can we say? We love the food from here a lot that if possible me, King and Forth would change our faculty just to be here forever. Right, Forth?" Lham responded as he swallowed a whole spoon of rice grain while smiling at his best friend.

"Well, we like the food of your department too much that we were just about to step into your faculty. Right Beam?" Kit clicked his tongue as if he could clearly relate to Lham.

And Beam just chuckled at Kit's statement and wrapped his arm over Forth, as he sat beside him. "What do you think? By now, we should just change departments."

Forth smirked and agreed with his friend, "This is good too." he replied, looking at everyone. "You three crazy Doc's come to our canteen from time to time, and we come to yours. I think that's not a bad trade." He shrugged his shoulder.

The crazy Doc's hummed in sync and laughed. These three were actually on their way to engineering department, but seeing their friends already over here they decided to continue their journey tomorrow. Their lunch was now served too, and the six friends, engineering and medical ate together.

Once the lunch was done, they sat for a while, chatted and left.

The three waved goodbyes to their engineering friends and laughed at the trio as they saw Lham and King kicking Forth along their way.

He looked at Beam, "That's a relief." Phana finally spoke out.

Kit just shook his head in response.

And Beam took a huge gulp of water.

The next day.

An awkward smile rose from three young neatly dressed male.

They stood out.

As usual.

In the engineering department.

"The usual one's nong's?"

Phana, Beam and Kit nods in response.

"Seems like we are early today too as usual." said Kit as he analyzed the whole engineering canteen here and there.

Phana could only focus on his food at the moment and miss his faculty lunch.

Beam's smiled beamed at his friends and in response they rolled their eyes on him.