The Bad Gentleman

My apologies for updating it late and this would be short.

*

September 4th.
9:00 pm

"Ahhnnn Fu- fuck hmmm I am hnghh cumming."

"Uhhnghh haa yeah right ahh there hnghh."

"Hnghh ahhh, Sir annngghhh."

SPLURT!

The moan was getting louder each time the long and thick play thing thrust harder and deeper.

The young boy finally took a proper breath. His body filled with sweat and his lips wet. He licked his pink pale lips again as his eyes shifted towards the image portrayed in the mirror.

He, on his knees.  His shirt wrinkled, naked below his waist. His legs spread wide, his toes crumbled. His hand clutched tight onto his sheet. And between his thighs, he could see his cum flowing, slow and gently.

Beam liked the mess he was in.

His lips slowly curved into a smile, his cheeks slowly turning red. He heart beating fast and his face getting hotter.

"Sir, you messed me up."

.

September 4th.
8:00 am

It was just another normal day for every students of K University. The chaos was as high as always. The chatter and small arguments were found around every corner of the campus. The only quiet place on the campus was the terrace of literature building. None would go there, nor would anyone bother too. Maybe because 'the dead people coming for revenge' rumours were still hanging around the campus.

But, Beam didn't bother. All he need is a quiet place to finish his assignments and have his brunch in peace as always.

He dragged his feet lazily yawning through the stairs. His backpack hung loose on his left arm, his hands filled with books and assignment files. Upon reaching his destination, he finally sighed and took a deep breath for some fresh air.

But taking a deep breath made him cough. The strong smell of tobacco filled his nostrils. Beam step by step placed his things down and walked towards the smell. And not so far from where he was standing, his blue orbs met with another deep black orbs.

Beam stood there, standing in daze, his eyes never darting from the man before him.

His hair neatly combed back, his shoulders broad, his body neat and fit. Black shirt, black tie, black suit and black shoes. Everything about the man screamed perfect like a bad gentleman. The way he held those cigarette loose, the way his lips blew the smoke in a lazy manner. Those big hand, rough fingers lightly brushing through his lip as he dragged another puff.

Beam was mesmerized.

Frozen, his legs became weak. As the man walked towards him, Beam wasn't able to move or take another single step.

"I- Who are you?"

The man let out a chuckle and ruffled his hair. His face now facing the younger male. A thick white smoke then left his lips and touched Beam's nape.

"A bad gentleman."

Beam sucked his breath, his cheeks hot.

"What just happened?"

He looked around the empty open terrace. He was indeed alone. Was he dreaming? Or was it a reality? He shook his head and grabbed his stuffs. Finally placing himself comfortably, he took a peek of his watch. His eyes wide as his body gradually went numb.

"8:57 am?"

Beam had no idea or any answers to what exactly happened between 8:00 am to 8:57 am. He took his belongings and ran towards his class for the lecture to attend.

'

'Chatter'

'Chatter'

'Chatter'

"Alright, quiet down everyone and focus here."

The student's quickly sat down and within five seconds the noise raised up.

" Fuck, that man is hot."

"A new transfer student?"

"He looks too old and mature to be a transfer student."

"I want him to pin me down and spank with those big hands of him."

"Shh!"

Beam had no idea what was going on. He was laying down, earphones plugged on both his ears and his eyes closed. He didn't bother to look up or actually care what was all those commotion about.

The person next to him called Kit elbowed Beam lightly, pushing his body to wake the sleepy boy up.

"Beam, hey Beam wake up."

Beam gave no response and just faced the other side.

The person again tried, this time using a little more force. He accidentally pushed him too hard that made Beam fall from his seat.

"Ow, fuck it Kit. I am trying to sleep here."

With that said, all eyes suddenly turned towards him. Having no clue and reluctant to stand up, he made a small pout and glared at his friend.

"What? Help me now."

"Ahem."

A deep voice suddenly broke out. And steps slowly closed towards him.

Seeing a familiar yet not so familiar hand reaching out to him, he looked at the owner and his eyes turned wide. His hands forwarded on its own, slowly grabbing the other's.

"Are you fine student?"

The man spoke out while he slightly squeezed the younger male's hand.

"Oh, fuck."

His breath stopped. His heartbeat fast and body tingling. His denim suddenly became tighter as he tried controlling to stay on control.

Without a second thought, he pushed the man, grabbed his stuffs and ran away.

+

Current time: 9:40 pm.

After a good cold shower, the boy finally calmed down.

Or maybe not?

He kept his eyes shut, but his mind had different plans for him. All his mind kept repeating like a broken record was the man's deep voice and those rough big hands.

Beam never felt this way before. The urge to think this way to someone he just saw. The thought of wanting to be punished, ruined and mess him up. He suddenly wanted all those badly. He wanted the man, who happened to be his new professor to choke him, to tie him up and humiliate him while giving him the utmost pleasure.

He sighed at the thought and drifted to sleep.