ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

This is  basically a extra chapter but its not important, but you can read it if you want.

I think it's called a prologue? Correct me if I'm wrong.

This part may include parts of the more recent episodes and maybe some manga spoilers but never less- enjoy! :D

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"The story of the dreamer?" A mysterious voice echoed.

"Ha! Why are you even asking?!  Do you even know who is the dreamer? no? well, allow me to inform you, your highness."

"Dreamer is one of the many names that this particular person goes by, can i even say person? They are royalty, above the above! many are jealous of her and believe that she is just a myth but that isn't true!"

"She is real, she is just waiting for her time to come so be patient, please"

"You may seem to recognised some names that this wonderful person goes by, can you tell?"

D̷̻͉̏͂ṟ̵̼̤͆̎̓̓̐̄͊͊̏̿͊̕e̷̮̦͆̔̄ǎ̶̤̼̈́̉͗̈͂̇̿̽͘m̶̘̭̈̈́͒́͋͠e̴̼̰̦̖͊͗̀̔̏̚r̷̗͍̊͑̑̆͋̆̒̆͗̈́,̵͔̲̼̮̓̽̐̑̀̿̚̕͝ ̷̧̛͈̰̬̘̜̦̤̐̾̂̏̉͊̓̐̈́͆t̴̛̙͇̹͓̲̗̩̒̾͗̾̉̕h̵̡̨̪͍͕̩́͋̉è̸̛͈̹̹͖̣̖͕͖̣̩͕͌̆̍̈̊̀͋͊͘͜͝ ̶̛̼̆͂̍̄͆̌̏̓̈́̋̈p̷̲̺̲͚̩̺̰̮̏͗̐͌̕͜͝a̸͉̿̽͆̅͑̕͠ŗ̶̪̙̙̜̜̞̯̺͇͖̖̐̐͆̏̓̾̆̏̇̍͘͝t̷̠̼͖̞̝̬̼͓̙̋̿͊̾̒̋̊n̴͎̯̭̫̮͕̑͌̒̾̆͛̋͌͂̃̐͘e̷̢͕͍̘̖̱̰͙̽r̸̰̾̄̔͐͌̅̋̈́͌͝ ̵̨̢̨̢͉̭̱̼͍̟́̄̔̿̔̔̿̀̉ö̸̢̢̩̝͍f̵̡̭̰͔̭̈́͒̐̇̈̓͛͆̑̚̚͜ ̶̨̳͍̬͙̟̣͉̜̭͍̰̿̊̃̓̈́́Jṏ̶̳̲̹́̉͘͠ý̷̜̝̞̔̀̈́́́̃́̄͂͗͗b̴̡̨̬̞̹͈̟͉̙̠̗̳̒̿͗̄̃̓͋̚͘ǫ̶̙̘̜̭̀̒̈́̑̒̈́̑̀̈́ͅy̷̧̯̺̱̪̌̊̈̊͆

Dreamer, the user of celestial magic.

Dreamer, The Queen.

Dreamer, the one that will come 800 years later.

Dreamer, goddess of dreams and fiction

"See? Quite a famous figure You might say, huh? well that's wrong. It's a shame such power and fame must go unnoticed, but now it's your time to rise." 

"Dreamer's powers have passed down to a certain someone's hands, the true ruler. there shall be no fakes."

"As to tell one is the dreamer, look them in the eyes and you will find your answer to what you seek. The power of eternity is within there hands, that's what they call celestial magic or The power to make dreams true, my dream? Oh, let me tell you..."

"Dreams are the power source for anything and everything. Dreams have no end, so The Dreamer's power never ends."

"You don't understand? Allow me to elaborate, dreams are the most powerful form of imagination. They give purpose, have you found yours?...."

"Dreamer, a strong, powerful and beautiful woman which is considered a Goddess -Well, you are but still.. with all that power in your hands, you must use it wisely."

"Hey! don't leave yet!"

"Oh! did you just start to realize? yes, yes. You are the Dreamer, the one and only."

"lets see how your story will unfold, (y/n). Allow your dreams to take control of your path, don't be scared. Lets see how fond fate is of you."

"will you die? will you live? or will you sacrifice yourself? only you will determine it and you only have that choice."

"So, allow me to watch from above, to watch your journey unfold "

"My Goddess, ruler of the world."

"Goddess of dreams, Goddess of this universe. Please allow your dreams to take control, alright?"

"have a good time now!"

'Who's dreamer?'

You're dreamer.

'I am?'

Indeed you are, mistress Y/n.

'who are you?'

You will find out in due time, now I do believe you should wake up...

'wake up?'

....

'oh wait....'

'wake up....'

"WAKE UP!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

As i said before, this chapter isn't that important but I'm still happy you read till the end. 

I know this was short but i didn't Know what to write! sorry!

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed reading this so now you just have to wait till the next part! Enjoy!

-Author out~

My life modo, 

My life modo,