◦•●◉✿ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕖. 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖.✿◉●•◦

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

{Recap}

More glowing strings wrapped around your body, making your escape pointless. Unknown to you, A portal started to form under your feet. "What the hell is that?! Itsuki, I'm sure that's not normal!" Ashton stated, pointing below your feet.

"The portal?! I can't control portals!!"

"Portal?! What port- AHH!" Y/n suddenly fell through the portal, the looks on the Gods' faces were the last thing you saw before you got transported to an entirely new place.

Well, not really. She's just... Falling?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Explaining time! Technically Y/n was in the sky to begin with but now she's in the actual sky. As in, she's falling. Yeah, no parachute or anything just falling to her doom, fun.

Did I forget to mention that she is falling? Where is the screaming?

"AHHHHHHHH I'M FALLING!! WHY AM I GOING TO DIE AGAIN? IS THIS A FLIPING JOKE?!?!

Ah, here are the lovely screams.

Screams of terror escape Y/n's mouth as she spins through the air. Many thoughts were going through her mind and the wind was rushing through her hair as she descended below. As she closed her eyes in fear, some tears escaped her eyes, getting a bit dizzy.

"Come on, please don't make this my death this death is even lamer than the first...."Such a mood Y/n, anyway; Y/n opened her eyes again, seeing an island of some sort nearby. 'Welp, goodbye to my second life that hasn't even started yet,' Y/n let out a sigh, closing her eyes and wiping her tears.

'This is it, I'm going to die...again' Y/n thought bitterly but soon some strange relief came over her and she opened her eyes to see a beautiful pair of white feathery wings on her back. The wind was rushing through her hair as she descended below.

"....EH?! W-wings?!" Y/n's voice echoed as she was stumped at the sight. Y/n looked in disbelief at the wings that had erupted from her back. She had only seen things like this in movies and her dreams. It was unrealistic!

'Well Y/n, you got to do something so you don't fall to your death'. She worries as she tries to think of a way to save herself.

"Still! I have wings! hah! So cool...not the time! what do I do?...uhm.. let's see... " Y/n spoke to herself as she instinctively reached back, touching the wings with her hand. They felt so real and so soft. The strange sensation in her chest was like she was about to have a heart attack, but at the same time, she felt an immense feeling of elation and excitement. This was ecstatic!

'So I have wings...' Y/n looked at them as she carefully traced them, 'It seems unreal...These could help me survive right...?'

Right?

"Let's give it a shot then, ok...try and control it..."

Y/n tries to flap her wings slowly and like it was on instinct, she flaps her wings and she starts to soar through the sky. "I'm flying!" Y/n yelled in amazement at her new skill, doing loops and spins in the sky as she started laughing uncontrollably.