◦•●◉✿ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕟.✿◉●•◦

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

{Recap}

"I do have powers! I'm just not transporting powers, I'm the god of the sky! I control the clouds and the atmosphere."

"that actually kinda cool."

"Thank you!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"So...when's your 'Friend' arriving?" Y/n asked, putting down a red 4 as Ashton put down a red 7 and replied. "Itsuki's busy with the higher-ups. She will be arriving soon though, and ... Stop saying Friend like that...stop suggesting things between us..." Ashton Grumbled as you looked away guilty.

"Alright! Alright... Sorry.....4 plus! Uno!" Y/n called out for the twenty-fifth time, finishing the game as Ashton could do nothing. He started raging, she had beaten him so many times he now believes she is the god of Uno, there is no Uno player that stands before her and that includes the sky god. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU WIN AGAIN?!" Ashton screamed, throwing his cards up as Y/n just chuckled. "Because I am the best. The Uno Master. Bow before me!" Y/n said putting her legs up on the table and crossing her arms above her chest with a playful grin as a bright aura shined behind her.

Ashton cried crocodile tears, bowing his head, speaking gibberish, and making up random prayers before he started cracking up, laughing as Y/n joined in. So now both of them are on the floor laughing. Y/n and Ashton may have had a rough start, but both ended up bonding, as Y/n did with everyone else she has ever met.

'Oh yeah...He said something regarding higher-ups...is Ashton not in charge?' Y/n thought, soon after she calmed down, and was now rethinking the conversation and decided to ask Ashton about it.

"Hey Ashton, you said something about higher-ups, are you not in charge?" Y/n said, as she reshuffled the deck, only for it to be snatched out of her hands but the sky god.

"I ain't letting shuffle," Ashton spoke, irritated at his loss as he then thought about Y/'s question. "But, yeah, we have higher-ups,"

"Oh really? Who are they?" Y/n asked curious.

"Oh, you know. Gods like Jesus and Zeus and Gods that are similar to them. Any god that has people worship them is practically one of my bosses" He responded, not seeming fazed by the information given. "Oh yes, gods like Zeus and Jesus- THEY EXIST??" Y/n screamed startling Ashton as he flinched a bit and the cards ended up in the air.

"Yeah, they exist, you non-religious?" Ashton asked with a raised eyebrow, annoyed that she made him drop all the cards. Y/n just ignored him completely as she smiled to herself. 'My life isn't a lie! yay!' Y/n thought happily as she then asked curious.

"then...if those gods are the higher-ups....how do you count as a god? no offense."

Ashton sighed and then responded with a slight smile, "None taken...Technically, we don't have people worship us so we don't count as the Gods to some but since we are deities that look after certain aspects of human life and the earth in general, we can still be labeled as Gods. Just not the higher-ups."

"Oh really? how so?" You ask intrigued as Ashton continues." Well, I am the god of the sky so I am partnered up with the wind god and the weather goddess quite often. Since we all have similar powers." He took a breath and then continued his explanation.