◦•●◉✿ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝔸 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕕✿◉●•◦

⚠️Important!⚠️

Mentions of fake gods so please don't search up them, they are not real, I only made them as Oc's! Whatever god you believe is what you believe and I respect that!

I am not informed of many gods, they only ones i know are some from Greek, Roman, Hindu mythology, Jesus {the father, the son and the holy spirt} and Allah. But even so, we must be respectful to everyone's culture and beliefs.

Real gods, such as some i named above will also be mentioned and if you have a god or a 'god-like' figure you worship you can tell me in the comments! please just don't worship the devil please...

Lets get on with the story!

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

Y/n slowly started to shut her eyes, as she felt her consciousness starting to fade, even with S/n protests. Y/n entered the land of slumber or that what it was supposed to be right?...Right?

If so, why was she here?

Your pov:

'Aren't I dead? I got hit by a...truck...woah'

You think to yourself as you open your eyes and looked around at your surroundings. You were surprisingly content with your death, though quite upset still. Who can blame you? You died, heroically at that. That still didn't make you feel better.

'How am I here? Why am I here?' you ask myself as you were so confused on what the hell is going on.

You saw the sky open up before you and you felt your pain subside quite quickly like your weren't in pain in the first place. The sky was vast and empty, it kinda made you feel peaceful for some unknown reason, though the view was still breathtaking.

But still you are in a place that you had never seen before, and that kinda worried you.

'I sweared I died, Is it this some frickin way to revival me??? Or Is it one of those 'you are worthy' scenarios? Ah....Yeah I need to stop with the anime, this isn't the time!...But what if it is? No! stop it!' You contemplate with yourself, being a bit paranoid before letting out a big sigh as you look up at the clouds.

"Am I in some sort of limbo, between life and death? Or is it something totally different?" You say loud to no one in particular but a unknown voice answered anyway.

"I guess you could say that."

You jumped back in surprise, when hearing the voice. your heart racing, still stunned by this man's sudden appearance. How come you didn't see him earlier?

'Who the fuck is he?? And how the fuck did I not see him???' You say In you mind as your muscles loosen up a bit, but just a bit. Still vary of the strange, unidentified male with you.

The realization hit you that you were stuck with some random long white haired, kinda weird dude. In the sky.

....

Why is it that all white haired dudes look hot? Like, who decided that?!

'So, my guess is that this place is sort of like a domain expansion..Kinda like Gojo or something.. I watch too much anime....I don't think I'm sane right now.... Whatever, who even is this guy? Knock-off Gojo?'

A few moments of silence passed and you were getting quite nervous.

"ummm....hello there?..." You finally call out to the green-eyed male breaking the awkward silence as he responded.

"Well, hello there mortal...uh...Right! My name is Ashton and no need to introduce yourself, I already know!" The male that you now know as Ashton spoke quite confidently like he was practicing it for like ever. But who are you to say? Your just some random girl that doesn't know where she is, that's what you are.