9. Naughty

•This is an adult fanfiction. This story is totally based on an imagination. It is not related to any person or any real life character.

•This storyline contains many sexual content, harassment, sexual desire, violence. If you are not comfortable you can skip this story.

*******************************

In the Cold breeze morning the sun was rising in lemon orange color.

Lan Zhan woke up early in the morning he found himself beside his lovely Wei Wuxian gege. As early in the morning it's normal for boys to get erection under his pants.

Lan Zhan got up and saw Wei Wuxian's erection over the cloths. Lan Zhan slides Wei Wuxian's trouser and stare his big monster dick proudly erected. Lan Zhan touched Wei Wuxian's tip of dick with his wet tongue and licked his fat dick like a chocolate. Lan Zhan wrapped his hand around Wei Wuxian's dick, stroking and sucking his tip of dick like an ice cream.

Lan Zhan wrapped his Mouth around Wei Wuxian's dick and sucked his Favourite fat juicy meat. Lan Zhan moved his head Up and down in rimming. His face was dancing in the rhythm of Fast movement of Up and downs. Unconsciously Wei Wuxian moved his hip to invade Lan Zhan's face with his monstrous weapon. Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Zhan's head closer and fucked his throat properly. Lan Zhan gulped Wei Wuxian's precum. He loved to suck Wei Wuxian's tasty juicy meat.

Lan Zhan loved to get deepthroat by Wei Wuxian's fat meat. Wei Wuxian thrusting inside Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan opened his full jaw to Welcome Wei Wuxian's dick inside him and his saliva dripping from corner of his mouth with each deep thrust.

Lan Zhan was panting brutally and Wei Wuxian pulled out his dick. Lan Zhan took breath and again put his Wei Wuxian Ge's dick inside his mouth and sucked him make him feel the warmth inside his mouth.

Wei Wuxian fucked his face with some deep and fast thrust. Lan Zhan welcomed Wei Wuxian's dick inside his Wet mouth. Wei Wuxian felt the warm temperatures inside Lan Zhan's mouth which made him more harder.

Wei Wuxian climaxed under Lan Zhan's mouth and filled his darling love With his juicy seeds. Lan Zhan gulped his all warm juice. He sucked and licked Wei Wuxian's dick and and cleaned his dick with his tongue. Lan Zhan licked his balls and cleaned it..

Lan Zhan asks, - "Wei Wuxian gege do you like it? I woke you up the way you want me to do. I love to drink your thick morning juice."

Wei Wuxian replied, - "if you love it then you can drink my morning juice daily. Let me taste your Morning juice My darling love. Come sit on my face let me make you wet. Come fuck my Face with your little brother. I want to drink your thick sticky seeds juice."

Lan Zhan removed his pants and sat on Wei Wuxian's upper chest and rubbed his dick on Wei Wuxian's red lips. His precum was leaked on Wei Wuxian lips. Wei Wuxian sucked his Precum seductively. Lan Zhan jerked his proudly stood little erected dick on Wei Wuxian's lips and rubbed it. Wei Wuxian licked tip of Lan Zhan's dick and left him groan and moan. Wei Wuxian sucked tip of his dick and made him shiver in lust. Lan Zhan felt extreme Pleasure. Wei Wuxian wrapped his tongue around Lan Zhan's dick and sucked it hard then he sucked Lan Zhan'd tight balls too.

Wei Wuxian Sucked Lan Zhan's full length and enjoying his morning meal had touched his Inside velvet smooth mouth walls. Lan Zhan felt the warm saliva on his dick and he thrust inside him more frequently and fractional. Lan Zhan's dick was dancing in rhythm and constantly in-out from his warm watery cave.

Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Zhan's butt and made him give a deepfuck inside Wei Wuxian's mouth. Lan Zhan increase his speed and fucked Wei Wuxian's throat hard and released his seeds inside Wei Wuxian's throat. Wei Wuxian gulped his seeds and used his tongue to clean Lan Zhan's dripping cum. Wei Wuxian cleaned Lan Zhan's dick using his wet tongue.

Wei Wuxian whispered, "I have tasted cum dripping from many girl's pussy but I never licked or sucked cum from man's dick. I love to drink your cum my darling love. I love to taste your seeds when you fucked my face with your manhood. I will let you fuck my face with your juicy dick and I want you to let me fuck your face and anal too with my monstrous dick.

Lan Zhan hugged him and replied "I will let Gege fuck my face and ass too. I am ready to open my mouth for your meat and ready to spread my legs for you Gege."

Wei Wuxian smiled and said "Good boy"

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha