27. Teasing You

Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's dick and try to insert it inside his anal hole. Lan Wangji's dick was standing proudly and releasing his precum too. It was more painful for Lan Wangji to insert Wei Wuxian's dick. Out of Frustration Lan Wangji starts fingering himself and rubbing his own dick too with other hand.

Lan Wangji enjoyed this self satisfaction in front Of Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji fingered himself with two finger inside him and stocking his dick together. Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji wildly and Lan Wangji kissed him back..

"Stop Touching yourself Lan Wangji. How dared You touch yourself in front of me. Now you will get some punishment for Doing this." Wei Wuxian ordered Lan Wangji and forced him to stop solo masturbating himself with his both hands.

"Go to bed and Wait for me." Wei Wuxian ordered Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji's eyes were filled With Desperation and desires he stood up and walked towards his Bed. Wei Wuxian came out nude from bath tub with erected dick.

Lan Wangji laid down on his bed and waiting for Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji's legs were already spread and He was ready to fuck by his Wei Wuxian Ge. Wei Wuxian took a pair of Soft Red hand cuffs from his cupboard's drawer. He handcuffed Lan Wangji's hands with bed.

Wei Wuxian had taken out soft red rope to bound Lan Wangji's legs with bed. Wei Wuxian spreaded Lan Wangji's legs widely and tied them with Bed. Lan Wangji wanted Wei Wuxian desperately.

Wei Wuxian takeout his new vibrator for his darling love Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian Smirked towards Lan Wangji.

"What is this Wei Wuxian ge??" Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian out of curiosity.

"This is a viberator My darling love. You will feel good when I will insert this Viberator inside your tight Pink hole. Let me help you Lan Wangji, You will get extreme pleasure tonight." Wei Wuxian said with a mischievous smile on his curved Lips.

Wei Wuxian inserted Viberator inside Lan Wangji's already lube wet tight Pink hole. Lan Wangji sighed and moan loudly. Wei Wuxian operating vibertor with his phone. He turned on High mode of Pink Viberator.

Lan Wangji was moaning like mess. His inner walls was feeling sensation with viberator. His toes are curled and his ass was jumping in the air a current run down in his spine. Lan Wangji was sweating badly, he tried to crawling on the bed but he couldn't because of his handcuffed.

Wei Wuxian hovering on Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian laid Top of Lan Wangji. Turned his vibrator on medium mode. He sucked Lan Wangji's Nipple one by one. Lan Wangji was moaning Hard. He pleaded Wei Wuxian to stop. But Wei Wuxian love to tease his darling love Lan Wangji's red nipples.

Wei Wuxian Licked and bite Lan Wangji's red pop out erected nipples. He sucked Lan Wangji's red Nipple and sucked Him like a hungry baby. Lan Wangji felt extreme Pleasure, he want More and More Wei Wuxian's pervert erotic touch.

Wei Wuxian then Trailer Down many kisses on Lan Wangji's navel and licked his navel's dig Point. Lan Wangji's body was shivering in pain and pleasure. He was moaning like a desperate Whore. An electric current followed in Lan Wangji's Body.

Lan Wangji uttered, "Wei Wuxian Ge,,, I am cumming".

Lan Wangji cummed from his Anal hole. Wei Wuxian trailed down many kisses in downwards direction. He kissed between Lan Wangji's thighs. This kind of Sensation made Lan Wangji insane. Lan Wangji was shivering badly. The viberator poking inside and generate lots of erotic sensation inside his Ass.