35. Pregnancy Symptoms

After eating food Lan Zhan felt dizzy, he ran towards washroom. Nie Mingjue and Wei Wuxian noticed Lan Zhan's condition. They both followed Lan Zhan inside the Washroom. Lan Zhan spilled out all bitterly liquid in Toilet pot. His eyes were wet, he felt pain under his abdomen. Wei Wuxian and Nie Mingjue saw him vomating inside the pot.

"Lan Zhan, Are you ok?? What happened to you?? My darling Why are you so weak??" ~Wei Wuxian rubbed Lan Zhan's back to comfort him.

"I don't know gege I felt dizzy, lazy, more sleepy and all time vomating after eating anything. I am not able to digest anything." ~Lan Zhan was shredding tears.

"Why don't you tell me before? Lan Zhan, you are behaving like a pregnant Lady. My cutie darling. Might be because of food poisoning. We will go to the doctor tomorrow for your checkups." ~Wei Wuxian replies to Lan Zhan and hugged him.

Nie Mingjue take Lan Zhan's wrist in his hand and check his pulse. Nie Mingjue found two pulse together, he remained shocked but he kept remained silent after notice another weak pulse inside Lan Zhan's body.

Nie Mingjue noticed Lan Zhan's chubby tummy and the symptoms, Lan Zhan told to them. He concluded may be Lan Zhan is pregnant but he is not sure.

"Wei Wuxian, I have some medicines in my car. Can I take Lan Zhan with me to the car parking area. I have to check his heartbeat too. I have some of the medical equipments in my car. I am a doctor, so it's necessary for me to carry some of them. Can we go?" Nie Mingjue asked to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian nodded and spoke to them. "Ok, it is good if we didn't create any scene in front of others, I am going back to join them. Go and gave him some medicines. My darling love is so strong. If you need anything then just call me. Take care of him."

Wei Wuxian went back to his group. Nie Mingjue with Lan Zhan both move towards Car Parking. Nie Mingjue asked to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, are you Sexually active with Wei Wuxian?"

Lan Zhan was shocked to hear the Question from his soon to be Brother in law, Nie Mingjue again asked, "Lan Zhan, how long have you been having sex with Wei Wuxian.? How many people have you had sexual relationships with before Wei Wuxian?"

Lan Zhan replied, "Nie Mingjue Ge, umm. I. Actually. Wei Wuxian Ge is my First and Last. I only have sexual relationship with Wei Wuxian Ge. Ummm. We are Sexually Active for more than two and half months." ~Lan Zhan blushed very hard to confess his sexual relationship.

Nie Mingjue again asked, "Did he use precautions during sexual activity, I mean, Did you both use condoms?"

Lan Zhan again blushed and became a Red Tomato. He shook his head and replied, "Wei Wuxian Ge said that I am a Boy, So, We don't need to use Condoms. Even he didn't like to use with me. Although I am a boy and I will not be able to conceive his child, So it doesn't bother Us."

Lan Zhan again spoke to Nie Mingjue while caresses his tummy. "I don't know Nie Mingjue Ge, Why it hurts here. It's so painful and I became a fat pig."

Nie Mingjue smiled on Lan Zhan's innocence, he touched Lan Zhan's tummy to feel the baby. Nie Mingjue again hold Lan Zhan's wrist in his another hand he is confirmed that Lan Zhan is pregnant after observing another weak pulse inside him. Nie Mingjue was about to say something. A sharp blow pierce their ear with an echoed of Slap

**Slap**

Nie Mingjue noticed the familiar figure, he was shocked to see this person. A body fell down on the floor, his hips kissed the floor with a big thud. He was holding his hot slapped cheeks to see the man who gave him a Tight Slap.

"Lan Xueyang Ge" ~Lan Zhan uttered holding his cheeks. Before he can gather his thoughts a sudden kick on Lan Zhan's stomach.

Lan Zhan scream Loudly while crying, "Wei Wuxian Ge, Help, Wei Wuxian Ge Please Help me. He will kill me. Wei Wuxian Ge"

"You son of a whore, wretch, jinx home Wrecker, how dared you to try to stole my Nie Mingjue. I will kill you." ~Lan Xueyang rored in anger and kicked Lan Zhan's stomach one again.

Nie Mingjue tried to stop Lan Xueyang but He pushed Nie Mingjue in the other direction.

Lan Zhan scream Loudly while crying, "Wei Wuxian Ge, Please save me"

"You cheap Prostitute, slut, how dared you stand near by my boyfriend. You are just like your slut mother. Home wrecker. Don't try to do your dark magic on us. You man-eater bitch. Because of you, my mother died. Now you want me to die because of your inherit sluty habits." ~Lan Xueyang again kicked on Lan Zhan's stomach, this time it was a hard kick.

==========
==========

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha