23. Wen Ning

Wei Wuxian woke up Early in the morning. He Saw Lan Wangji was sleeping peacefully beside him. Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji's forehead. He was caresses his thumb on Lan Wangji's lips.

Lan Wangji looked so tempting. Wei Wuxian was rubbing Lan Wangji lips with his thumb and rubbing his manhood with another hand. Wei Wuxian was moaning and release his precum from his manhood.

Lan Wangji just woke up with Wei Wuxian's moaning and he opened his eyes. Lan Wangji saw Wei Wuxian was Rubbing himself and caresses his lips with Another hand. Lan Wangji was smiling to see Wei Wuxian in such a horny state.

Wei Wuxian whispered slowly to Lan Wangji, ""Take my manhood in your mouth Lan Wangji. Please Let me cum inside You Lan Wangji."" He was pleading badly and moaning so hard.

Lan Wangji was rubbing Wei Wuxian's dick with his warm palms. He was licking Wei Wuxian's precum with his tongue. Wei Wuxian gripped Lan Wangji's blonde hair and pulled them harshly. He felt so horny with Lan Wangji's touch.

Lan Wangji was sucking Wei Wuxian's manhood so hard. Lan Wangji Wrapped his mouth around Wei Wuxian's dick and pounding up down. He gulped his dick fully. Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Wangji's hair with his hand and Wei Wuxian's other hand was stroking Lan Wangji's dick inside his pajama's.

Lan Wangji released his precum with Wei Wuxian's sudden touch. Lan Wangji was tasting Wei Wuxian Big Manhood and let him Fuck his face brutally. Wei Wuxian was feeling thrusty for Lan Wangji's small dick.

Wei Wuxian uttered, ""Lan Wangji undressed yourself and took sixty nine position. Let me take You little brother inside my Wet Mouth.""

Lan Wangji Removed Wei Wuxian's dick from his mouth, his saliva was making Wei Wuxian's dick more shiny and hard. Lan Wangji undressed himself. He again took Wei Wuxian's manhood Inside his mouth and sucked him so hard. Wei Wuxian was penetrating his mouth fiercely and Thrusting him hard.

Lan Wangji's dick was leaking his precum too. Wei Wuxian licked Lan Wangji's manhood. He took Lan Wangji's full length inside his mouth. Wei Wuxian sucked him like a mad man. Mmmm muuu .. A sucker... A cocksucker... Wei Wuxian changed his position and Came top on Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian was Fastly thrusting Lan Wangji's Cute face and Wei Wuxian sucked Lan Wangji's little Dick.

Few more thrust Wei Wuxian hit Lan Wangji's throat deepened and released his seeds in his mouth. Wei Wuxian was sucking Lan Wangji's Hard dick.. He was holding Lan Wangji's butt and gave himself a deep throat fuck. Lan Wangji was making few more thrust and released himself in Wei Wuxian's Mouth.

Lan Wangji splitting his seeds inside Wei Wuxian's wet mouth. Wei Wuxian was still on the top Of Lan Wangji.. Wei Wuxian's penis was inside Lan Wangji's throat ... Lan Wangji was panting badly... Wei Wuxian removed his dick from Lan Wangji's cute mouth...

Wei Wuxian smirked and teased him, ""Lan Wangji, Can we do it once more.""

Lan Wangji was coughing badly... Wei Wuxian was smiling... and murmured, ""You made me horny Lan Wangji, stop being so cute. Otherwise, I will wreck Your both hole mercilessly. Now, Get Ready for your college. Today is your first day in the college.""

""Wei Wuxian Gege I don't want to go anywhere without you. I want to be with you whole day."" Lan Wangji replied.

""Lan Wangji you wanted me to fuck you whole day like this. You want to suck my manhood whole day. Don't worry you can do after your college. Take my dick in your mouth after your college, I will allow you to suck me till you made me exhausted."" Wei Wuxian was shamelessly teasing Lan Wangji.