25. Bully

They were packing their Belongings in their college bag... Suddenly three boys interrupted them with sudden bang.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Meng Yao
•Lan Wangji's lecturesmate and diplomatic person.
•Had secret crush on his teacher Jiang Cheng.

Lan Jingyi
•He had crush on Jiang Yuan.
Jiang Yuan ex best friend.
Boy Friend of Jin Ling.

Jin Ling
•Macho Man of lectures.
•Love to bully others.
BoyFriend Of Lan Jingyi.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

First boy with a smiling beautiful face. He grinned and introduced himself to Lan Wangji, "Hello Blond Boy, My name is Meng Yao. We all are your Classmates. He is Lan Jingyi and he is Jin Ling the vice monitor of our lectures."

"Vice Monitor?" Lan Wangji uttered dumbfoundedly.

"Yes Of Course, You heard absolutely right. Didn't you know Jiang Yuan is The head Monitor of Our lectures?" Meng Yao told Lan Wangji.

"By the way my name is Lan Wangji. Nice to meet you Meng Yao ge.." Lan Wangji uttered to Meng Yao.

"How do you know Jiang Yuan and Jiang Cheng Sir?? I never see you before with them. Not even in any family function." ~Lan Jingyi asked Lan Zhan out of curiosity.

"Actually Jiang Cheng Ge and Jiang Yuan Ge is friends of Wei Wuxian ge that is why I knew them previously." Lan Wangji replied to them.

"Wei Wuxian?? Do you mean Wei Wuxian Ge? Are you Wei Wuxian Ge's cousin? But I never saw you with him? Not even in any party or family gathering?" Lan Jingyi questioned Lan Wangji.

"No, I am not his Cousin or Brother. I am his." Lan Wangji uttered

"You are his mistress. Ahhh we can see love bites on your neck. So you are just a bedwarmer of rich people like Wei Wuxian. Nice taste. So you got fuck by Wei Wuxian the famous personality. How did you manage your prostitution with your studies."" Jin Ling mocked on him, Lan Wangji was about to cry.

"No, Wei Wuxian Ge is my boyfriend. I am not a Prostitute." Lan Wangji cried and weeping badly...

""Boyfriend haha. Seriously Look at you. You are just a manwhore for him. He love to wreck your fucking ass hole. So your Hole will be loose because of Rich man filled your hole with their dicks."" ~Lan Jingyi were bickering at Lan Wangji.

""Slut""

""Bitch""

""Whore""

""Prostitute""

""Opportunists""

""I will pay you more than him. Sleep with us.. We will give you utmost pleasure. You will enjoy our dicks too."" ~Lan Jingyi bickering at him. Out of jealousy because of Lan Wangji's closeness with Jiang Yuan.

**Slap**

Jiang Yuan slapped Lan Jingyi on his cheek. He made Lan Jingyi's cheeks Crimson Red. Lan Jingyi Hold his cheeks with his hand and stare at Jiang Yuan with his numb eyes.

""How dare you?? Lan Zhan is in relationships of Wei Wuxian Ge. He is my brother in Law too. How dared you try to disrespect him. Thanks to God I refused your Proposal. I didn't have any regrets at yet. Lan Jingyi, you are not worthy of my friendship and love too. Lan Jingyi, Stay away from Lan Wangji. You are inhuman. How could you uttered those nonsense comments about him? You are so disgusting. I am happy we are no more friends. I am happy to have Nie Huaisang and Lan Wangji with me as my friends.."" Jiang Yuan shout out loud. He hold Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang. They walked outside from the lectures.

Jin Ling fumed in anger he was about to argue with Jiang Yuan but Lan Jingyi griped his arm tightly and stopped him. Lan Jingyi saw Jiang Yuan walked out of lectures. His silhouette was vanish slowly.

Lan Jingyi regretted his words to make Jiang Yuan so much angry and hurt.. He was just jealous to see his Ex lover with some new friends he couldn't control his feelings and jealousy...

"You still have Soft corner for him Lan Jingyi.." Jin Ling asked to his boyfriend.

"He was my best friend since childhood. It didn't affected him so much but He left me because of Nie Huaisang. Jiang Yuan slapped me because that bitch. I hate both of them Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang. They have to pay for this slap.  Lan Wangji, you whore, you will have to pay with your ass ripped off by others in the future." ~~Lan Jingyi smirked and made this statement while holding his cheeks.

Meng Yao holding Lan Jingyi. "Let it be. Let's us go for the lunch. You will feel better."

"I am not feeling hungry. You go and have your lunch." ~Lan Jingyi replied to him

"I am not feeling hungry too." Jin Ling said while looking at his hurt boyfriend....

-----------------------

Lan Wangji was weeping and hurt because of their cheap comments. He just love his Wei Wuxian ge so much. Why people think of him as a whore? Why were they judged him as an opportunists? Is he not worthy for His Wei Wuxian Ge because he was a poor and orphan?? They judged him from his background. But they didn't see his love for his Wei Wuxian ge...

Jiang Yuan and Nie Huaisang both were consoling Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji was hurt because of nasty comments and his character assassination. Nie Huaisang went to Order Food for him.

Jiang Yuan uttered, ""My Beautiful didi don't hurt yourself because of them. They are nothing in front of you. Wei Wuxian Ge loves you the most. You have to focus on your studies when you Got married to Wei Wuxian Ge. They will do your buttering and  bootlicking too. Look at your beautiful face. Don't ruin your face otherwise Wei Wuxian Ge will be disappointed to see you like this.""

Lan Wangji whipped his tears, "No, I will not Disappointed My Wei Wuxian Ge. I will look beautiful for him. I will study hard and help him in his business."

"That's a spirit my Didi" Jiang Yuan praised Lan Wangji's effort...

Nie Huaisang came there with three food plates. He uttered ""Lets have food together my Dear friend. Jiang Yuan and Lan Wangji. Come on. Stop talking about shitty People. This Meal smells so delicious."

They all had their lunch together and went back to their lectureses.

Lan Wangji studied so hard... It was difficult to him but he made every possible way to learn everything quickly. He wanted to cover his remained syllabus too. Jiang Yuan and Nie Huaisang help him to study during free period or activity period. They photocopied previous covered syllabus for him.

---------------------

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha