CHAPTER:19

THIRD PERSON POV:

"You can fight but it is forbidden to kill"

The surroundings and the people became quiet after the host said that word. Many people breathed a sigh of relief because of what they heard while others were disappointed.

"it's boring if you're not allowed to kill"Oliver whispered and Hale heard it so she looked at the man in disbelief.

"seryoso, hindi naman halata na gustong gusto mong pumatay anoh?"Hale asked him and Oliver smirked because of what Hale told him.

"a game cannot be called a game without killing"oliver said.

"May saltik kaba?"Hale couldn't help but ask him.

"saltik?"Oliver asked back to her.

"saltik yung parang may sira sa utak ganon."Hale explained to him.

"I don't have a problem with my brain, maybe you do"Oliver said to him innocently. Hale was annoyed when he heard what Oliver said to her.

she looked at Oliver and tightened her grip on his hand. Hale was even more annoyed when the man didn't even seem to be hurt by what she did.

"What are you doing? why is your face like that?"oliver asked her.

Hale didn't answer him

"Earlier you seemed to not want me to hold your hand but now you are holding my hand tightly"Oliver said suddenly, so Hale immediately loosened her grip on his hand and looked straight at Oliver, who was also looking at her.

"Ang manhid naman nang kamay mo."Hale answered him

"like you"Oliver said softly as he looked at the girl, Hale looked at him because he didn't hear what Oliver said.

"Anong sinabi mo?"hale asked.

"nothing"Oliver said and looked away.

On the other hand, it can be noticed that the two men are listening silently to Oliver and Hale. they're looking at oliver and hale hands that holding each other, William can't help but wonder if the two are in a relationship.William looked at Ashton who was still looking at Oliver and Hale.

"are they in a relationship?"William asked.

Ashton looked at him because of his question.

Ashton thought because of William's question. He remembered what Oliver said before the game started.

"I don't know"That was all he could answer to William, so William was disappointed by what he heard But somehow he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I hope they not in a relationship"William whispered to himself.

Everyone immediately fell silent when the host spoke again.

"everything is complete. The game will start when I count to three."host suddenly said.

"one"

"two"

"three"

"the game start...now!"the host shouted.

Everyone immediately started to leave the circle and run to find the riddle.

HALE POV:

Ang hilig talaga nitong lalaki na to na hatakin ako.

Pag kasimula palang kanina hinatak ba naman agad ako palabas sa bilog at tumakbo no choice ako kaya tumakbo na din ako kasabay niya.

Ngayon hindi ko alam kong san nakami nahiwalay nanaman kami sa ibang participant.