CHAPTER:24

THIRD PERSON POV:

Paglabas ni kate ay inayos ko ka agad ang wig ko at isinuot ito.Pag katapos nun lumabas ako ng banyo.

Hindi pa ako nakakalayo sa cr ng biglang..

BOOM

Agad akong napatakip ng tenga nang marinig ko ang pagsabog.

Naglakad ka agad ako papunta kung saan ng galing ang tunog pero ka agad din napahinto ng biglang nag kagulo at nag sigawan ang mga tao.

"Hey..what's happening?" Tanong ko sa babaeng tumatakbo papapuntang Emergency exit.Hingal na hingal naman ito habang nangingig ng mahawakan ko siya.

Huminto siya at humawak din pabalik sakin bago sumagot.

"So..someone planted a bomb! We need to get out of here!.." Kinakabahang sabi nito at tumakbo paalis.

A bomb?, Sino naman ang mag tatangkang pasabugin ang lugar na to?.

THIRD PERSON POV;

1 HOUR AGO

"Hale?." The woman wondered to herself as she looked at a woman who had just exited the gate and immediately entered in a car.

"Follow her, rouge" The girl said to her driver who immediately followed what she said.

"Stop" Utos niya sa driver niya.

The woman's gaze was focused on Hale, who had just gotten into the car and was accompanied by a man. the girl was annoyed by what she saw.

"Now he's with lucas huh"the girl said in annoyance while biting her own nail.

" Call someone in capital!"she said seriously to his driver who immediately followed what she said

"Say that the plan will be changed!" she said with a smile while still looking at Hale and Lucas walking in.

"He's got Oliver, now Lucas is with him!" she shouted in annoyance.

"I should have killed her that day." His driver shook his head because of what he heard

" You hate her that much huh"his driver commented to him.

"She stole everything from me!" He said angrily.

"L ask what's your plan?" his driver said to him when he read the message from the capital.

"Tell them to kill her now-"

"Send the location to them" Utos nito.

"Get rid this building too" she said annoyed and ordered his driver to leave that place.

30 hours have passed.

"They have already planted a bomb in the building maam"The driver said. The girl smiled because of what she heard.

..........

at the venue

"yeah..." The people silently watched the singer on stage

*Boom!

People immediately covered their ears when they heard an explosion.

"wahh!!"someone shouted

Many were nervous when they heard that and others started to panic.

"what's going on-"

"my ear hurts-"

"we have to get out of here."

that's what can be heard around.

On the other hand, it can be noticed that Lucas is worried.

Noah immediately asked him when he noticed him.

"Why is your face like that?" Lucas looked at him because of his question.

"I can't find Hale."lucas replied.

"hale windson? Why are you looking for her-?"

"Is he here?"Noah asked one after another

"That's the girl I was with" Noah was surprised because of what Lucas said.

"Why did you just say it now" Noah said to him.

"we need to find him right away". Noah said to Lucas who immediately agreed.

"it's your fault if something happened to her, lucas." Noah suddenly said to him.Lucas was silent.

"I didn't know it was going to happen, if only I had known I wouldn't have invited her" he said as he blamed himself.

"come on" he said to lucas.

They started looking for her, but because the venue was wide they had a hard time finding hale.

*BOOM!

They immediately stopped again when they heard another explosion.

At that time they were even more worried about Hale.

.....

KATE POV:

"I can't find her, boss."I looked at the three men standing near me and they were all wearing black so I stood up.

I was suddenly curious as to who they were looking for.

"Hale windson, her name right?, don't you want us to capture her first and then ask for a ransom." the man asked his companions.

"I just thought we could get a lot of money," he said. the others with him nodded.

"What if the boss finds out?" suddenly one of their companions asked .

"That's fine, we'll kill her anyway" The man smiled. They immediately agreed with him.

"Let's go" He said and was about to walk, but they looked at me when they saw me looking at them.

oh shit!

I immediately turned around and try to walked to the emergency exit and pretended that i did not  hear anything.

"sandali" I was stopped by one of them.

"ah..y..yes?"

I asked nervously. My heart beat faster when he grinned.

"kung sini-swerte ka nga naman oh-"

"kate windson" He mentioned my name while grinning as if I was splashed with cold water when I heard what he said next.

"Let's include her too" He said and his companions immediately nodded. I tried to struggle from their grip but I stopped when he hit me on the neck and suddenly my vision went blurry.

I wanted to cry because of the pain when it hit me and my vision started to go dark.

"Help me please" I said desperately before I passed out.