CHAPTER:21

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Mr.Felix can i marry your first daughter?"

Everyone was silent when Oliver said that.

"first daughter of mr felix? -"

"omyghad it's kate-"

"He want to marry kate!-"

different comments can be heard from people.

"You're the hier of vinidestin organization rigth? "mr felix asked oliver.

"Yes I am,sir" Oliver replied to him.

"You said that you wanted to marry my first daughter, You mean you want to marry her?"he asked Oliver reassuringly and pointed to Kate who was looking at the man evilly.

Oliver smiled and slowly shook his head and the people were surprised by his answer.

"Your first biological , daughter not your adopted daughter ,sir"Oliver said seriously, which surprised people even more

Kate breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Oliver say that, she didn't like the young man that's why she was reassured by what he said.

"he mean jack fiancee-"

"that's hale right-"

"Yes it's young master jack fiancee-"

"Bakit niya naman hihingiin ang kamay nang isang babaeng may kabiyak na-"

"his really crazy-"

people murmured.

"ow, You mean hale."Mr.Felix repeated and oliver immediately nodded.

"I'm sorry Young master oliver, but hale is already engaged-"putol nito.

"so, i can't give you my permission to marry her"dugtong nito. Oliver smiled when he heard what Mr.Felix said

While Hale was surprised at what she heard.

"I'm not engaged in jack anymore"Hale said suddenly so people's attention turned to her.

The mic was close to her so they could hear everything she said which surprised them.

"what? -"

"it's that true? -"

"I don't think so-"

"dad I though its already cancel"Kate suddenly said to her father.

"Not yet" mr felix's simple answer to kate.

"I agreed to cancel the engagement, I signed it, so it is impossible, what you are saying that he is still my fiance"dugtong ni hale.

"Your still my fiancee , hale."Jack suddenly said.

Masama naman siyang tinignan ni hale.

"what do you mean?"hale asked jack.

"you remember that time when calvin always came to your house every week to force you to sign the contract to cancel the engagement-"putol na sabi nito.Hale immediately nodded.

"That contract was fake, but I did it to find out if you would agree to cancel our engagement, I expected you not to agree that day, but I was surprised when you agreed to sign it."dugtong ni jack.

"Now let's make it real then-"

"let's cancel that damn engagement"Hale added and the crowd immediately fell silent.

Jack seemed to be deaf because of what he heard from Hale.

"why? I thought you love me."That was the only word that came out of jack's mouth.