1. alley

It was late at night. Russia was stumbling down the dark alley,With a pipe in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. He had a creepy fake smile full of rage on his face. I don't know what America did to trigger him so badly, but clearly he pulled his last straw. There was a man infront of him, whom he thought was the American,clearly nervous, walking at a fast past.

Russia followed the boy down an other alley, and quickly caught up to the blonde man. He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder with a tight grip and turned him around." Previet comrade America." He said with a huge smile full of rage as he flung the man into the wall, then hitting him with his pipe in the arm. The man quickly reacted and got out of the way before the next hit. He quickly moved to the left of the Russian and gave him a hard blow to the face, making the Russian back up with his hand on his cheek. ( he had dropped his bottle of vodka) Russia looked up with a childish smile on his face, looking amused by who he thought was America.

Before the blonde boy could react, Russia moved towards him and hit him in his ribs, hearing a loud crack sound, making the boy fall to his knees. Russia was going to give a final blow to the 'american' before the man rolled out of the way and kicked the Russian in his stomach. Russian fell down and took a big gulp of air. He looked up to the boy. Since when is America that tall? He thought to himself. Russia got up very fast and punched the blondy in his chest, making the other man fly into the wall. Russia launched himself over to the man and raised his pipe in the air."I-im not America!" The man yelled before getting hit in the head, passing out and falling to the ground.

Russia lowered his arms, still with a smile on his face."I'm not America!"The words replayed in his head. Russia's smile soon faded away into a look of fear, his face getting pale. He looked at the man laying on the ground, realising his mistake. The man did look like America, but he also had many differences. He was taller and had longer hair. He also had a lighter color of glasses the America and a thinner body.

"C-canada?.." Russia said."N-no.. it can't be!"

The Russian stood there, not knowing what to do. He couldn't just leave Canada there, right? But if he did, maybe he would be in less trouble- no, he would be in more. If America found out, he would not only be facing him but about 30 other countries, like Britain, Germany and france. Without another thought, Russia picked Canada up like a child and started quickly walking down the street."don't die on me." He thought to himself. He wasn't sure if Canada was severely injured or not, but he did hit him hard enough to knock him out so it must be bad.

Russia arrived home and kicked the door down.

"Lithuania!!" He yells at the top of his lungs, making the house rumble. A slim figure ran downstairs and freezes as he sees the poor, blood covered Canadian in Russia's arms.
Russia smile creepily and walks out to Lithuania.

"Dear comrade, I had a minor situation.. I need you to get him patched up. I can count on you, da?" Russia asks as he puts the bloody nation into Lithuania's arms.
The poor Lithuanian almost drops Canada and the look of horror on his face is unimaginable. Lithuania looks up at the tall Russian.
"Y-yes Sir." He says. Russia puts his hand on Lithuania's shoulder and smiles.
"Good! I'm counting on you. Don't disappoint me." He says before leaving. As Russia leaves, Lithuania panics. He slowly walks to his room and places Canada on the bed.
"Oh my... These wounds are bad." He thinks. As he gets some bandages from his bathroom, his bedroom door opens and reveals Latvia and Estonia.
Estonia freezes and looks at Latvia.

"What the hell?" He asks. Lithuania walks back to Canada and starts treating his wounds.
"Mr. Russia had an... Accident." Lithuania says with a shaky voice as he cracks Canada's ribs back in place, making the unconscious Canadian grunt in pain. Latvia runs over to the head of the bed and looks down at Canada with worry.

"Lithuania! Is he going to be ok?" He asks. Estonia hugs the little boy.
"He will. Now why don't you go see Ukraine? She might have snacks for you." The Estonian says. The little boy's look of worry soon changes to a smile as he runs out of the room. Estonia looks back at Lithuania.

"Let me help." He says as he rolls his sleeves up and takes bandages.
"This is going to be a terrible time for him..." Lithuania mumbles as he bandages the Canadian's leg.

Russia stood inside his office looking out of the window.
'this is going to be very bad... If America finds out about this, I won't only be facing him in war but all of Canada's allies..'

(FIRST CHAPTER DONE MY BITCHES AND BROS AND NONE-BINARY HOES!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!)