Chapter 3 ~ The Culprit

They were all in Tridha's cabin , she was walking from here to there in her cabin

They were all in Tridha's cabin , she was walking from here to there in her cabin. Aniket and Abhimanyu were watching her.

" Yaar ,  Tri, my head is spinning seeing you like this, tell me what is going to happen"

"Patience Ani patience". Then a message comes on her phone, Tridha smiles seeing that, Abhimanyu and Aniket look at her confusedly. Tridha takes the phone and sits in front of them. 

CONVERSATION BETWEEN RAVI AND MASTERMIND

"What do you mean, you are not able to do any more hacks, why do I give money to you people? And you are not even able to bring a file, don't know why Abhimanyu made you an assistant, you are of no use" says unknown voice .

"I am sorry sir the file is with Tridha Ma'am and I think she has done something that's why you are not able to hack" says Ravi.

" I will not leave you Tridha Rajput .  Both of you get lost " - unknown voice 

CONVERSATION ENDED 

"What is all this Tri and who is this person?" Aniket asks shocked.

"One thing is clear from this that Ravi is leaking all the information of our company." Hearing this, Abhimanyu is about to get up but Tridha stops him  and says, "No, Abhi, not with anger, but think with your mind, agar abhi tum kuch karoge toh hume unka main motive hi pta nhi chalega. I have a plan"

"No" Abhimanyu said angrily.

"What not?" Aniket and Tridha ask in shock.

"You will not make any plan, haven't you heard what he said in the last? And I know very well that whatever plan you make, there will be a lot of risk for you and I cannot let this happen". Abhimanyu says with concern . 

"Yes, I also agree with Abhi and you know the rules of our friendship Tri ,  Majority Wins but I am thinking something else, this voice is very familiar." Aniket says to both of them 

"Vikas Gupta" Abhimanyu speaks angrily. Aniket was shocked.

"You knew that this is Vikas, didn't you? That's why you became silent on seeing him that day?" Abhimanyu questioned Tridha .

"Wait , explain something to me too, I am not understanding anything" says Aniket 

" I already had doubt on Vikas but yesterday when he came I saw Ravi and him talking in gestures then  Daadu. .... She sighed then when I came back from hospital to office then I gave a chip to Priyaa and she Smartly put it in Ravi's phone, then I activated the chip as soon as he left the office today ." Tridha explained to both of them