Chapter 10 ~ Court Marriage

It was the daytime , Tridha , Abhimanyu along with Mr. Raichand , Kiara , Aniket and his parents were also present outside the court . As for them Tridha is their daughter so they had to come on her big day . 

Lawyer instructed them to sign the papers . Aniket and Kiara were their witness . Lawyer said after everything was done . 

"Congratulations, from today you both are husband and wife." On hearing this, Abhimanyu clenched his fists. Tridha saw him, a weird fear was settled in her heart. Both of them bowed to Daadu and Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari.

"From now on, my Tridha will stay at my house. Beta, I am entrusting my grandson to you, take care of him," Daadu said, placing his hand on Tridha's head.

" Mr. Raichand I think ab hume chalna chahiye Tridha ka Griha Pravesh bhi toh krna hai " Mrs . Maheswari said to which everyone agreed .

Aniket's parents and Mr. Raichand were going in one car and Abhimanyu, Tridha, Aniket and Kiara were going in the other car. Aniket and Kiara were sitting in front and Abhimanyu and Tridha were behind . On the way , Tridha was looking out from the window and her eyes were teary and Abhimanyu was on his phone . The drive was silent , seeing them Aniket cleared his throat and Kiara turned her face towards him he gestured her towards them but nothing happened . 

soon they reached . Tridha was very nervous, she was surprised here many times but today this house seems unknown to her. She was very scared that she does not know what will happen in her life now. Mrs. Maheswari performed aarti for both of them and Tridha's house warming ceremony took place with Rituals.

"Kiara Aniket take them to their room" Daadu said to Aniket and Kiara.

Tridha and Abhimanyu were shocked and were looking at daadu .

 " Can't stay here, everyone is here . Said everyone, she forced a smile to cheer everyone up, everyone agreed. Abhimanyu looked at her and got very angry but then he looked away to control his anger.

" Khush toh aise ho rahi hai as aajka din bohot accha hai as if she got married on her own wish. What If she literally did it intentionally," Abhimanyu's inner self said .

At night , Aniket and his parents had gone home after dinner and Grandfather had also gone to his room.

In Abhimanyu's room.

Tridha was sitting on the couch doing something on her laptop. Abhimanyu looked at Tridha and said " You sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch."

"There is no need to do all this."

"So you want to sleep with me on Bed ? Abhimanyu asked Tridha.

"You misunderstand me." Stopping Tridha in the middle, Abhimanyu spoke.

"No, in fact, I understand you very well now. You knew about the will, right? And perhaps you must have given daadu the marriage idea and you know that daadu trusts you a lot, that is why he agreed, isn't it?

"That's what you think of me?" Said Tridha as she was shocked to hear this.

"Whatever I am thinking, I am thinking right. Everything that Reshmi has been saying about you till date is true. You are a number one selfish person, you do not deserve happiness. Earlier I denied all this but now I am sure. It's done. I don't know what is your motive that you got married, you ruined my life Tridha Rajput. 

He paused for a minute and again started "Let me one thing, you can never be my wife, I don't accept this marriage nor will I ever accept you. This marriage has happened just because of Daadu, there is no enmity between us and friendship? I break that today. We will be husband and wife in front of Daadu but for the whole world we will be business partners and for me? You are the culprit who ruined my life. Abhimanyu almost shouted and angrily threw the box of vermilion. His room was sound proof so no one could hear anything.

Tridha was listening to everything silently, she controlled herself and started doing her work by ignoring Abhimanyu and his words. She was very hurt but still she managed to stay strong. Seeing this Abhimanyu was about to leave the room angrily when Tridha stopped him and said

"You don't need to leave , this is your room." Abhimanyu looked at her.

" I had already shifted my luggage to another room and I know it is fake marriage but Mr.  Abhimanyu Raichand you have no right to blame me unnecessarily. And maybe you are forgetting that you came to me with a marriage request me nahi gayi thi toh yeh bewajah mujhpe chilaana karo bandh karo!. " 

Tridha took a deep breath and then said "And as for Will, being the COO of the company, you should know that all these confidential documents are only with the CEO . And last but not the least, I don't care what your ex says about me or what anyone thinks about me. So Mr. Abhimanyu Raichand stop blaming me for unnecessary matters . !

Saying this, Tridha leaves the room taking her laptop. Abhimanyu was standing like a statue.

After Tridha leaves, he realizes his mistake that he said so much to Tridha in anger . It was not her fault at all and she was right he was the one who request her  for the marriage as he wants daadu to be relaxed . He gets angry at himself and punched the wall hard.

Tridha goes to her room, closes the door and sits on the floor.  She was very hurt  . She gathered a lot of courage and told all those things to Abhimanyu. She wanted to cry loudly but she controlled herself because she was mentally prepared and she would have to keep herself strong. She took her father's photo frame and said

"Papa, you have seen that today one more blame has come on me. Like always, this time also I am blamed for something which I have never done." she sighed and kiss her father's frame and went to sleep .