Chapter 24 ~ Care

Abhimanyu is working in his cabin when Aniket comes and sits in front of him. Looking at Aniket, it was clear that he was mentally disturbed in a good sense though , that is why he had come, but Abhimanyu ignored him because he knew that Aniket would himself tell everything .

"Can't you see that I am sitting here?" Aniket finally spoke after tolerating ignorance for 5 minutes.

"Sorry Mr. Maheshwari, I did not see you" Abhimanyu said with a smile because he knew Aniket very well.

"Then you need glasses Mr. Raichand" Aniket also said irritated.

"Yaar, Kiara's periods have started, how will I survive for a week now?"

"Wow, Tridha's too. There is a very close friendship between the two, that's why their periods also started together." Abhimanyu said.

"Shut up my friend, I am not saying that. Kiara is so attractive, I know how I have controlled  myself last night..."

"Shut up Ani, I have no interest in hearing your love making."

"Listen and you also apply. How long will you remain a virgin?"

"Neither I nor Tridha are ready for all this, so go away from here, take chocolates and ice cream on the way home," Abhimanyu said and Aniket also left.

"By the way, where is Tridha? Earlier, her period cramps used to give a lot of pain. She could not even come to school, I should check on my wife right ?" Obviously Abhimanyu she is your wife only ." he said to himself. 

 Abhimanyu went to Tridha's cabin but Tridha was sitting cross-legged with a head down position. He went to Tridha and placed his hand on her head.

" What happened why are you sitting like that ?" He asked but she didn't answered 

" Heyy , Does it still hurt like that? " Abhimanyu again asked her and now she nodded . 

"Let's go home, you don't need to come here for a week. Tridha you need rest let's go" Abhimanyu wakes up Tridha with great difficulty and Tridha is crying. Abhimanyu felt pain in his heart seeing her crying.

He cupped her face and said "Shhh don't cry let's go home" then he took her in a bridal style and left office . Driver was riding the car and they were seated in the back seat .