Chapter 30 ~ The unfortunate accident

A long chapter ahead ! 

I didn't read the chapter so ignore my grammatical mistakes . 

The house was decorated beautifully as today , the elders arranged hawan for the couples and also today is Abhimanyu and Nidhi's mother that is Savitri's birthday

The house was decorated beautifully as today , the elders arranged hawan for the couples and also today is Abhimanyu and Nidhi's mother that is Savitri's birthday . Adhiraj also came but he restricted Neil .

Abhimanyu - Tridha's room , 

" Abhimanyu Adhiraj Raichand ! " Tridha said directly looking to Abhimanyu's back and the mess in front of her which was created by her only husband . 

Abhimanyu turned with a frowned and looked at her with confusion , Tridha was looking super angry that in any time she could attack him . He looked down and roamed his eyes in the room and realized what mess he has created . 

" Baby , I was just finding my yellow kurta " he said but tridha glared him more . 

" Your . Yellow . Yellow . Dirty . Fellow kurta was right there near the dressing table with your white pajamas " Tridha said and Abhimanyu gave her a nervous smile .

" Why are you angry baby , I will clean all this after hawan , pakka promise " He said and moved towards the dressing table not before giving her a forehead kiss . 

Abhimanyu's back was facing her , the abs were calling her . She lowered her graze but she couldn't take her eyes off . Abhimanyu saw her and smirked , he turned and marched towards her slowly . 

" Do you want to have your mark on them ? " Abhimanyu said in his husky tone and Tridha gasped . He pulled her over his chest and starts roaming his hand on her back . Tridha too wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his jaw followed by his neck . 

Abhimanyu pinched her waist and squeezed her ass . She moaned his name in pain and the next moment he slammed his lips on her and pinned her against the wall . He couldn't control himself after her moan . 

" Bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Meine kuch nhi dekha meine kuch nhi dekha sacchi " Nidhi said turning immediately and closed her eyes with her palms . Hearing her voice they both parted away and Tridha fixed her saree properly . 

" Kya yaar aap dono , darwaza lagakr romance karo na " She said while her eyes were still close . 

" Bhabhi - Bhaiya aapko niche bula rhe hai , jaldi aao romance khtm kr ... Ahhhh Ahhhh " Abhimanyu pulled her ears and she hissed . 

" Bhabhiii dekho na ... Ahhh bhai lag rhi hai " She pleaded and he left her ears . Nidhi ran away from their room not before hitting him . Tridha laughed seeing them . 

" Aren't you laughing too much ? I guess you too need punishment love " He turned and said directly looking at her orbs . Tridha gulped in horror and lowered her graze . 

" Pass me that kurta " he said and Tridha gave him the kurta in no time . She was continuously feeling his intense graze on her but didn't dare to lift her eyes . She was looking at the floor as it was the most beautiful thing in this world .