*9*

Seonghwa:

Hongjoong blacked out when he met the memories from his past life. I caught him before he hit the ground. Yunho helped me too. He gave me a worried look, knowing how heavy it was for a human to see their lives. We brought him to the upper floor, where he placed him to lie down. We could only wait for him to wake up. I stayed close to Hongjoong. And Yunho said close by.

"What will happen now?" Yunho asked me. "You know about the side effects."

"I know. But we can't decide before Joong wakes up," I responded.

We waited. It took some time, but he woke up eventually. Both of us waited to see for side effects. But Hongjoong showed non. He looked at us before he jumped on me. His arms were wrapped, tightly around my neck. He hugged me as if his life depended on it. I hugged him back, checking on Yunho. My friend was as surprised as I was.

"How are you feeling?" Yunho asked him.

"I'm fine," Hongjoong responded, turning his attention to me. "Now I remember everything."

A moment later, Hongjoong kissed me. He was as soft and gentle as he was in his past life. I tried to push him away from myself in case for us to breathe. But he was holding onto me as if his life depended on it. As if he hadn't seen me in centuries. I could understand that it was confusing for mortals once their memories collided. So I held him in my hands.

"Joong, I understand that you might be confused right now. But I have to check on you for side effects, okay?" Yunho spoke, kneeling.

"Sure," Hongjoong agreed.

Yunho proceeded to ask some questions. First, he asked about his name. Joong asked correctly. Then, Yunho asked about the names of our roommates and Hongjoong's brother. There were more questions about his age, university major, etc. All questions, were answered correctly. The last couple of questions were about his past life. Yunho had to be sure that Hongjoong made a difference between his past and current life. So far, Joong had no problems with that.

...

We returned to the house once Yunho had cleared up everything he could. Even like that, we decided to stay close and observe for future side effects. So, when we walked inside, I tried to keep close. There were no issues with that since Hongjoong got stuck with me. That raised suspicions among our roommates. Right from the door, Wooyoung came to us and made a couple jokes about us being a couple. Neither of us denied it. All of our friends surrounded us. They started asking questions which I couldn't answer. Luckily, Hongjoong managed it all.

"Well, I fell for him while he took care of me," he simply answered to their curiosity. "I guess it was meant to be that way."

"Aww, that's so cute!" Wooyoung chirped.

Afterwards, we had dinner together, and the main topic was our relationship. I tried to dodge as many questions as I could. Same with my lover. We had to excuse ourselves right after we finished eating. The atmosphere was a little heavy. I thought it would be better, if we stayed only the two of us for now. Hongjoong led me to his room, where it was only the two of us.

Yunho:

"What do you think they are doing now?" Woo asked in his slay way.

"Probably making out?" Yeo tilted his head.

"Guys, you are the worst," Jongho said, protectively hugging Yeosang.

"Let's leave them alone for now," I said, reaching for my boo.

All of them looked at me in disappointment but agreed to my suggestion. Each one of us wanted some alone time with our partners. And we went back to our rooms. After cleaning up all of Seonghwa's mess, I wanted some alone time with my princess. Mingi had that look of an abandoned puppy.

Once in our room, Minmin told me to sit down, and wait for him. I did. He was my princess, and I had to obey him. I waited. Soon Mingi came back from behind me and showed himself in his full sparkle. Minmin wore a pink sparkly princess dress made for adult fun. His thigh-high silk socks were sparkling too. My dear had prepared me such a cute surprise.

I slipped my hand up his thigh, gently touching his soft skin. In no time, I reached his underwear. He wore a matching pink pair of lingerie. So cute. How could I refuse such an adorable offering? After all, he was serving himself for me. Pulling him closer, I switched our positions. Now, he was under me, pressed on the mattress.

...

Once I finished with my Mingi, we cuddled. Cuddling after naughty play was our quality time. His head rested on my chest, sniffing my smell. Even if we both were sweaty and dirty, something in all that calmed him down. I stroke his messed-up hair. My gentle pink princess.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow," Minmin offered me.

"Sure! Where do you want to go?" I asked in response, knowing his answer.

...

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard some noise. I decided to check on the cause because it was something unusual. I walked out of my room just in time to see someone walking into WooSan's room. That person left the door slightly open. I decided to take a look inside of the room. The room was dark, though I could see a small-framed silhouette standing next to the bed. He raised his arm above Wooyoung's head, and I saw a knife. I had to act fast, and I walked inside, grabbing his wrist. When he turned my way, I saw non-other but my best friend. He was confused when I shook him. As if he was sleepwalking.

I pulled him out of the room as soon as possible and closed the door. Once in the hallway, I took the knife out of his hand and led him downstairs. We were in front of Joong's room. I knew that Seonghwa was sleeping inside, so I directly walked inside. Just in time. Hwa was sitting on the bed, looking confused. When he saw Hongjoong, he rushed to hug him.

"What's going on?" he asked me, with a concerned look on his face.

"Hongjoong almost hurt Wooyoung," I responded as calmly as possible. "I think he was sleepwalking."

"I almost did what?" Hongjoong asked in disbelief.

"Calm down, it's probably a side effect that will fade away," I rushed to calm him down. "But for now, we should watch you closely."

We talked for a little longer, agreeing on a couple of conditions. We had agreed. Hongjoong shouldn't sleep alone. We had to lock up the room that he slept in. As an extra measure, I hid all knives from the kitchen before returning to bed.