*10*

Seonghwa:

Joong's sleepwalking continued for about a week. Every night I locked the door before we went to sleep, and I held him close to myself. But even like that, he was trying to escape. And tonight, he got pissed off at me for stopping him from leaving. Once he woke up completely. Joong yelled at me that he was going to the bathroom and that I was overprotective. I couldn't blame Joong for getting pissed off. But right now, he was dangerous for everyone in this house.

"Fuck you!" he yelled at me.

"Later. Now, listen, you little gremlin," I said, in a calm voice. "My job is to protect you, no matter if you like it or not."

To the sound of it, he glared at me. Ah, Hongjoong and his passionately angry stare. So I picked him up. Then threw him on the bed, climbing on top of him. His anger melted into shock. Then switched to a pleasure look. He was expecting me to make a move on him. I started to tease him by giving him butterfly kisses over his neck. He was pulling me closer every time I reached his favourite spots. Teasing him was the best way to deal with my lover when, he was angry.

At some point, he started to rub against me. Hongjoong wanted more than just teasing with kisses. I slipped my hand under his shirt, teasing his gentle skin. Soon, the shirt was off, and I kissed him lower to his belly button. I slipped my hands, lowering his pants. He was moaning under the touch of my tongue. I liked and sucked him like a lollypop. And his sweet voice made me continue. I had missed that side of him. But it was finally mine.

"Seonghwa, I'm about to..." Before he could say anything more, he released his juices. I swelled it all.

"Tasty."

"Don't tell me you drank it?!" Hongjoong panicked. "You can get sick because of it!"

"Calm down. I'm a god, not a human," I told him, kissing him.

He gave me an eye roll before pushing me onto the bed. Joong wanted to do the same for me. I allowed him to. He wasn't good at it, but he tried his best. And that was enough for me. Just as before.

...

"You are a monster!" Hongjoong sighed at me. "I won't be able to walk for days!"

"That makes it easier for me," I laughed. "Just stay in bed. I want to spoil you anyways."

I took a good look at his messed-up appearance. He lay in our bed, covered under the blanket. I supposed his bottom was sore. After all I did to him. So I ordered him to stay in bed. Then I cleaned him up and helped him to put on his pyjama. And I brought him some snacks and tea. Even tho, Hongjoong wasn't the biggest tea-lover.

Hongjoong:

Things with Seonghwa developed well. Soon enough, the sleepwalking ended, and we continued our lives as usual. The only difference was that now I had a smoking hot boyfriend who was a beast in bed. But one thing bothered me. He was immortal. I couldn't spend the rest of my life with an immortal boyfriend. At some point, my friends would suspect. Hwa wasn't ageing at all. He could pass for ten, maybe fifteen years. But what could happen later?

That thought haunted me for a while. And Yunho noticed it. He pulled me aside for a talk. The weather was getting warmer, so we went outside. My best friend leaned against the veranda railing, crossing his arms. His position was serious. But his eyes were as gentle as always. Yuyu was concerned about me.

"Spill it. What's bothering you?" Yunho asked.

"I can't hide anything from you, can I?" I laughed. "I'm worried about my relationship with Seonghwa."

"Because he is immortal, right?" Yuyu asked.

"Yeah," I looked around before speaking more. "We can't keep it like that for long. Maybe ten years, but what after that?" I said, feeling the sadness in my voice.

"Well, he can give up his immortality as I did," Yunho said. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but... he was about to do it once for you. Yet, they killed you before he did it."

"There's a way he can give up his immortality?" I asked.

"Yes. It's complicated and painful, but Hwa can do it. I'll try to explain it to you in a simple way. For a god to give up his immortality, he has to bond with a mortal soul. The process is painful because we must cut off the connection with the higher power. It's as if cutting parts of the soul. That is the simple version." Yuyu explained.

As I listened to his words, I started to worry. I couldn't possibly ask Seonghwa to do something like that for me. It was selfish of me to ask such a thing. He had to cut off part of his being? That was wrong. And it wasn't my place to tell him to do it.

...

We returned inside to my friends and boyfriend. I tried to cover up my thoughts as much as possible. But I couldn't hide it from Seonghwa. Maybe it was godly senses or his boyfriend's intuition, yet he noticed. Hwa didn't say anything in front of the others. Yet, he knew. So once we were alone in our room, he questioned me. I couldn't hide it from him. So, I told him everything. After that, he didn't say anything. The whole day, was spent in silence. The atmosphere around us was so heavy. Anyone could cut it with a knife.