5 - Dying in the Hands of a Foreign Man

"Sammy, wake up. I ordered room service!"

Sam opens his eyelids to the view of Donnie half naked, sitting on his edge of the bed. He gets surprised, he hasn't registered that Donnie was actually half naked at the swimming pool, or when he woke Sam from his drowning nap, or when he cuddled with him last night. He silently admires his toned body, while acting like he's still lightheaded from his sleep.

"...I don't really wanna wake up yet." He mumbles, while still distracted by his body. From his pecs, he glides down to his abs, then he locks onto something sticking out- 'No. Stop this' He pinches the bridge between his eyes.

"Hm? Something the matter?" Donnie climbs back on the bed, gliding over Sam back to his side. He closes the gap between their bodies and stays close to Sam's body heat. "N-nothing." He quickly covers his face with a blanket, hiding the very fresh blush Donnie help produce.

"Are you feeling unwell?" He asks again.

"No, it's nothing really." Sam tries to reason Donnie out of asking him more questions.

"Hmm, then can I give you a cuddle?" Donnie requested, getting a nod from under the blanket. He then moves his arm all around Sam's body, trying to find the perfect place to rest. Sam finally gets rid of the cloth covering his face.

"Is it an appropriate time for a kiss now?" Donnie giggles and gets closer to Sam, their faces just centimeters away from each other.

"Is it?" Donnie waits for him to answer.

"Mm, no. I want my first kiss to be special." Surely lying in bed in the morning wasn't special enough, right? Though this whole experience was anything but ordinary, he still felt like something was holding him back.

"You've never had your first kiss? Like ever?" Sam nods. "Then I really gotta make this one worth it, don't i?"

"Mhm, make me impressed, Mr..."

"That's Mr. Lucarelli for you."

"Then, make me impressed Mr Lucarelli." If not for his assistance, he would've eventually said something stupid like 'Mr. Lettuce'.

"I'm sure you'll be more than impressed, My dear." They both giggle at their own words, hands all over as their bodies search for warmth. Though, Sam's research wont start on its own.

"I'm gonna get ready." He lets go of his embrace and stands up. His body aches after being in bed for a few minutes more, and decides to go wherever his feet take him.

Apparently, his feet are hungry as they stop right in front of the delicious looking, but now unfortunately quite cold, food from room service. It was some eggs and pastries, and a thick omelet called Frittata, he only knew that because he was panicking on what to eat here before the flight. Actually, he ended up not eating anything since yesterday, maybe that's why his stomach is currently at war with itself. Although almost all the food at this particular five star hotel are peculiar shaped, almost avant-garde, he still downed his rations of the meal, satisfied.

Donnie catches up to him, his steps echoing through the corridor. "Is it good? I didn't know they looked a bit weird, sorry." He picks up a slice of bread and lathers butter all over.

"Yeah, it's enjoyable." Cheek on his knuckles, Sam watches Donnie eat from across the table. He drinks a cup of tea before continuing,

"By the way, I've contacted a descendant of Leonard Sylas, great great grandson i think." Donnie raises an eyebrow. "Can you like... drive me there? I don't really-"

"Sure, why not." He shrugged. "Where is it anyway?"

Confused on how to explain, Sam just shows him a map from his phone. "It's like an hour ride, I hope." He points to the little dot on the terrain. Donnie looks at it intently.