V- Signing Of The Accords

May 5, 2016Vienna

May 5, 2016
Vienna

"Your Highness." Celestia spoke, a teasing grin on her face as she approached T'Challa from behind as he stared out the window.

He flinched and turned around quickly, only to scoff and turn back to the window.

"Why the use of formalities, Tia?" He asked, looking out the window again.

She grinned and joined him.

"It is only right, Prince T'Challa. Or did you prefer 'Your Highness'?" He scoffed once more and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, bringing her close to him.

"How is Adrienne?" He asked softly.

"She's good. She moved in with her girlfriend a few weeks ago." She hummed, her arm around his waist.

"Florence, yes?" He asked.

"Rory." She corrected, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Ah, yes." He nodded, his head resting on hers.

~~

It was a few months after Celestia had gained her powers and Fury had given them their apartment, and some money, so Celestia decided Adrienne deserved at least one good thing in her life, so she wanted her to see the world.

They had just left Cuba (where their parents were from) and were now in Southern Africa, trying to find anything, after miles of nothing. Celestia was still quite new to having powers, so when she saw a ghost start speaking to itself then float off, she immediately grabbed Adrienne from where they were staying and followed the ghost, which seemingly disappeared into thin air, leaving them to wander around.

It had been a few days, and they had little food and water (most of which was for Adrienne for she was still a growing child, and technically Celestia couldn't die).

Adrienne was whining, as little kids do, her tan cheeks red from the sun and her legs tired.

"My feet hurt." She whined to Celestia, so her older sister picked her up and piggy backed her as they walked.

"I'm hungry." She whined once more, so Celestia pulled some food out and gave it to her.

"I'm tired." One last whine made them stop so Celestia could find somewhere comfortable for her to sleep.

The next day it was practically the same thing again, except Adrienne's little cheeks were even more red, and her whining was slightly weaker.