What is greater sin than human's existence(Realistic gore)

⚠️ EXTREME CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

The upcoming content contains, graphic descriptions that are extremely dark and may be deeply disturbing to readers. If you're sensitive or easily triggered, please consider skipping this portion for your own well-being. Proceed with utmost caution.

The dystopian city Ryota found himself in was masked under a perpetual cloud of smog and despair. An atmosphere of oppression and terror prevailed. Gigantic steel statues of imposing women towered over public squares, each holding chains as symbols of oppression. Males, easily distinguishable by the metallic collars around their necks, trudged through the streets, their eyes empty of hope. Every time Ryota tried to make eye contact with another male, they'd quickly look away in fear. Armed matriarchal guards patrolled, occasionally lashing out with electric prods at any male they felt wasn't submissive enough. The once celebrated idea of equality was distorted into a perverse form of dominance.

In this chilling reality, the digital realm fused violently with the physical. Streets reverberated with the cacophony of battles – not fought with guns, but with rapid typing and merciless hacking. Neon-lit streets showcased real-time "doxxing" leaderboards, where people's most intimate details were on public display as trophies. Buildings oozed digital venom, with data tendrils looking to latch onto unsuspecting souls, pulling them into the cyber abyss. Ryota, sporting augmented reality glasses, navigated treacherous digital alleyways, desperately trying to shield himself from malware mercenaries aiming to extract his very essence.

In this twisted dystopia that Ryota had glimpsed, the society was draped in a vibrant but eerie rainbow, symbolizing a radicalized and toxic version of the LGBTQ+ movement.

Genders were not celebrated for their diversity and beauty, but rather weaponized. The streets were lined with propaganda posters promoting the supremacy of certain genders over others. Parades that once championed love, acceptance, and unity now turned into demonstrations of dominance, power, and fear.

Straight individuals were particularly marginalized. They were seen as "old-fashioned" or "backwards," and were often relegated to second-class status. It was common for them to be openly ridiculed, humiliated, and even persecuted for their orientation. Neighbourhoods predominantly housing straight people were often marked with derogatory graffiti, and were targets of both systematic discrimination and casual violence.

The education system was equally harrowing. Children were indoctrinated from a young age to adhere to this new societal structure. Heteronormative narratives were stripped from history books, replaced by this new twisted version of LGBTQ+ rights. Classrooms became breeding grounds for hatred and intolerance.

Gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals, once pillars of the fight for rights and equality, found themselves being co-opted by the radical movement, manipulated into persecuting their straight counterparts. Any semblance of unity or shared struggle was obliterated.

Transgender people, rather than being celebrated for their courage and self-discovery, were pit against cisgender individuals in a grim contest of "authenticity." It became a race to prove who was more "genuine," and it led to a divisive and toxic environment where everyone was a potential enemy.

The media, too, played a huge role in this society. Stereotypes were rampant, with straight characters portrayed as weak, ineffectual, or inherently flawed. News outlets, operating under strict censorship laws, peddled only what the radical LGBTQ+ government approved, ensuring that dissenting voices were silenced.

Here, celebrity culture was the twisted religion. The metropolis resembled a grotesque carnival, with vast temples erected in the name of influencers. Fans, or rather cultists, moved in crazed processions, self-flagellating or offering extreme tributes. Streets were lined with auction blocks where the highest bidders would earn the 'privilege' to offer a literal pound of flesh to appease their digital gods. Ryota was shoved onto a pedestal, the frenzied crowd chanting, preparing to carve symbols of their devotion onto him.