vi. ITALIANA !

"I THINK I'M OVERTHINKING THIS." Emilia says in between huffs as she throws the pile of clothes around on her bed. She had her laptop sitting at the top of her bed with Jamal and Mila on facetime.

"You definitely are." The Bayern player mumbles, smiling as Emilia glared at him.

"I need to look good for him!"

"What about that white dress you bought last week?" Jamal questions. He remembered when Emilia slammed the group chat with pictures of clothes while shopping. The group decided on a tight off-white dress with a slit.

Mila lets out a dramatic gasp at his response. "You have to wear the white dress! Emi, you'd look so cute!" She squeals, ignoring the way Jamal removed his headphones from her high pitched voice.

Emilia gasp matches Mila's as she picks up the off white dress from the pile of clothes. She quickly leaves the frame to change into the dress while the other two bickered over the previous squealing.

When she reentered the frame, she had the tight off white dress on and Mila squeaks again as Jamal covers his ears. "Oh-em-gee! Emi, that's perfect!"

"Yup," He replies as he slowly moves his hands, "It looks really nice."

"Thank you, thank you." Emilia smiles as she twirls. She pauses in front of the camera and claps her hands together, "Now, shoes and bags." Mila excitedly cheers as Jamal lets out a groan. It was going to be a long afternoon.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS." Jude says as his eyes land on Emilia walking towards him. Her glossed lips turn into a wide smile once she was in front of him.

"Thank you, you look amazing. Like always." She responds with a smile, wrapping her arm around him and bringing him into a hug.

They had decided to meet at an Italian restaurant which she had recommended. She only suggested meeting at the restaurant because she knew if he picked her up, then her father would be nosy and definitely find out.

Jude shyly hands her a bouquet of pink peonies. He was planning on getting her a bouquet of roses instead, but the pink flowers seemed perfect for her.

Emilia's heart skipped a beat when she notices the bouquet. Her face started to heat up from the action despite the Spanish sun beaming down on them. Internally grateful that her natural tan prevented her cheeks from turning visibly pink, she carefully grabs the bouquet.

"You're such a sweetheart, Jude." She says with a chuckle.

Jude smiles widely at her, partially from her and partially from knowing he would win the bet soon enough. He holds his hand out for her to which she happily interlocks their fingers. "Shall we head inside?"

"We shall."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

emikroos

liked by judebellingham, milayoon, and 930,937 others!emikroos: comida italiana [italian food]

emikroos: comida italiana [italian food]

judebellingham: linda [beautiful]
emikroos: xx💗

camavinga: did u bring leftovers
emikroos: duhh come over rn

username: anyone see jude's comment??

username: her relationship w the rma youngsters is so cute 🥹🥹

username: so pretty

milayoon: i wanna eat u both
jamalmusiala10: mila 😕😕
milayoon: i wanna eat u too jamal
emikroos: LMFAOO

jamalmusiala10: i literally should be a stylist i did sooooo good
emikroos: yes u were amazing

toni.kr8s: pretty like always, kätzchen! [kitty]
emikroos: danke papa 🥹💗💗 [thank you, dad]

username: toni best father award

bi speaks ! ☆彡
this is so short i'm sorry😫😫🙏🙏
but my semester started this week and
it's my first year at college so i haven't
had much time to write!

i'll try to write as often as i can but
chapters will probably be short so i
can post at least once a week😔😔😔😔