xi. DILE AL AMOR !

"I FEEL SO STUPID." Emilia huffs, wrapping her pink blanket around her shoulders tighter. The morning after finding out the truth, she had to facetime Mila and Jamal to tell them.

Of course the two were furious at the English midfielder. While Jamal was the silent type, Mila kept spewing out insults. "He is so stupid anyways! Like what even is that fucking accent? Like shut the fuck up!"

"But his accent was cute..."

"Fuck, you're right. I love a British accent too."

Jamal raises his eyebrow in amusement as he watches the two. Mila seemed to be just as upset as Emilia like they had a telepathic wavelength. "Mila, you love everything." He sighs as the blonde nods in agreement.

"You're right. I don't love Jude Bellingham though, serves him right to get stomach problems today!"

"How'd you know that-"

"Twitter."

Emilia lets out a snort as she wipes away her tears. "You're ridiculous, Mila." She mumbles with a smile, taking a spoonful of the mango sorbet from the sorbet tub in her lap.

"That's it, I'm gonna get a flight and see you!"

"Wait, that's not fair!" Jamal whines. As chaotic the other two are, they were still all best friends and he wanted to see them as often as possible.

"You have a job!" The Blonde exclaims as she sticks her tongue out.

"So do you?"

"I'm an influencer, traveling is part of my job."

"You suck."

"Fuck you!"

Emilia holds back a laugh, watching the two bicker like always. She grabs her phone to check if she had received any messages when she sees a message from Vinicius. "Guys," She calls out, making the other two immediately stop talking. "Vini texted me."

"Does he know?" Jamal asks.

"Don't know. If he did, then he would've asked me."

"What'd he say?" Mila asks, urging Emilia to read see the message.

Emilia furrows up her eyebrow as she read his message. "He's inviting me to hang out at his place this friday. He said it's just the teammates which means..."

"Jude will be there." Jamal finishes for her. She sighs and nods, pressing her lips together. "Do you want to go?"

Emilia shrugs in response. "Don't know. I mean, they're my friends too."

"And they're fine as hell!" Mila loudly exclaims as she sits up against her bed. "My flight leaves tonight, I'll be there in the morning. We're going!"

"That's not fair!"

"Cry about it, Jamal."

"Are you sure you wanna go?" Emilia asks the blonde who immediately turns her attention back to her. "I feel like such a mess right now, I don't wanna bother you-"

Mila quickly puts her hand up to make her stop talking. "Nonsense. When I get there, I'm gonna make you look so hot that he'll beg for you to come back."

"I'll pick you up, let me know when your flight lands."

"This isn't fair!"

"Next Germany game, we'll be there!"

"Fine."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

liked by judebellingham, milayoon, and 998,726 others!emikroos: dile al amor q no toque mi puerta [tell love to not knock on my door]tagged; milayoon

emikroos: dile al amor q no toque mi puerta [tell love to not knock on my door]
tagged; milayoon

milayoon: Q YO NO ESTOY CASA [that i'm not home]

milayoon: literally i'm not home
emikroos: cus ur at my home 💓

jamalmusiala10: i know toni is annoyed w u both
toni.kr8s: they leave a bigger mess than the actual children
  ↳milayoon: papa kroos u love me
    ↳toni.kr8s: debatable

username: omg aventura reference ??

username: boricua baddie fr

username: why such a sad caption

vinijr: omg i know that song
emikroos: cos that's the song i forced u to listen when teaching u bachata

camavinga: whatever she said!!!
aurelientchm: ignore him, he thinks he's in his heartbreak era bc jude ate his rice pudding
  ↳emikroos: i bet i can make u a good rice pudding 😁😁😁😁
    ↳judebellingham: haha

username: what's up w jude's random haha

username: man y'all had me thinking she was in a relationship w jude
username: bc it was soooo obvious

bi speaks ! ☆彡
quick short chapter 2day,
i'm going to try to do shorter chapters
but update more frequently and see
if that works 4 me !!