xiv. FORGIVE ME ?

"MORNIN'" Emilia hears the familiar accent from behind her. She was sitting on the empty swing set, waiting for him to arrive. She glances up and sees Jude with an two iced coffees in hand.

"Know you hate not havin' a coffee in the morning." He quietly explains, handing her the cup.

"Stop being nice." She mumbles as she takes the cup. "Thank you though." Despite the chilly morning, she greatly appreciated the iced coffee. She had left early to not disturb a sleeping Mila and the rest of her household but that meant skipping out on her morning coffee.

Jude quietly takes a seat on the swing next to her. Emilia kept her eyes on the empty slide in front of them. The sleeves of her blue sweater covered the palm of her hands as she raises her cup up to take a long sip.

"Why?"

Her voice was so soft and quiet, he thought he imagined her speaking. She glances up at him and it was the first time he really looked into her eyes. He found it hard to detect just one emotion. Her brown eyes held so many emotions.

"Why'd you decide to make a bet to date me." She quietly asks again, her eyes expressing feelings of hurt.

"When we were in Mykonos, Gio said I was always with a new girl every week. He said I couldn't stay with someone for longer than that and I told him that I could." He sighs, keeping his eyes focused on her. "So he bet that I couldn't stay in a relationship for longer than a month and I accepted. Gio saw you dancing alone by the bar and he told me to date you. I went up to you and you know the rest."

"You asked for my number. I taught you how to dance. We met up in Madrid. We went on a couple of dates. We started officially dating for a month until I read Gio's messages." She finishes with a sigh before taking another sip of her coffee.

"Yeah."

Emilia fiddles with her bracelet, looking down at the iced brown drink. "Did you," she quietly says, "Did you even care about me?"

"Emilia, I love you."

The three special words made her to quickly look up at him with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. "What-What do you mean?" She asks in shock and disbelief.

Jude sighs as he stands up from the swing. He moves so he was standing right in front of you. "The more I talked to you, the more I was around you, the more I realized that I was in love with you. I always found you to be the prettiest girl I've seen. I never expected myself fall for you as hard as I did."

Emilia kept her eyes on him as she stands up as well. They were both facing each other and just inches apart. He looks down with a slight smile on his lips as he reaches up and gently cups her cheek. "I love you, Emilia Kroos." He whispers, "Please, forgive me."

"Jude, I-"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

mila added vini, aurélien, and 3 others to the chat!

mila changed the chat name to 'mission find emilia'

mila
EMERGENCY🚨
mila
i can't find emilia

aurelien
maybe call her idk

mila
she left her phone at her house
mila
it's literally next to me rn
mila
and she never leaves w/o her phone
or her lip gloss

eduardo
u know what's funny too
eduardo
jude's not answering and he said he
was gonna meet up w me soon

rodrygo
was it just me or did it seem like there
was something happening between them?

fede
you're right, i haven't seen her around lately
fede
and jude and toni have been tense

vini
haha yeah

mila
omg stfu ur so bad at this
mila
CAN WE GO BACK TO EMILIA BEING
MISSING ??

aurelien
she didn't tell you where she was going?

mila
no
mila
and she always does even if we're
countries apart

rodrygo
shit that's bad

eduardo
guys i've connected the dots

aurelien
you didn't connect shit

eduardo
I'VE CONNECTED THE DOTS

aurelien
we**

mila
TELL ME NOW

eduardo
i believe

aurelien
WE*

eduardo
sorry
eduardo
we believe that jude and emilia are
together rn

vini
what

mila
what
mila
OH
mila
right i told her to talk to him

fede
what happened between them??

mila
well you BETter keep wondering

vini
and i thought i was the one that's
bad at this

eduardo
did i just connect more dots

vini
no

mila
OMG

rodrygo
???

mila
i just heard the door open and i
hear her voice
mila
brb

eduardo
KEEP US UPDATED SO I KNOW
I'M RIGHT🙏🙏

aurelien
IM LITERALLY THE ONE WHO WAS
CONNECTING THE DOTS??

eduardo
ignore him everyone !

bi speaks ! ☆彡
rma ball tmrw so excited