xvii. ELLA BAILA SOLA !

EMILIA SAT ON THE EDGE OF HER SEAT as she watches the field from her box seat. Even though she had been to not one, not two, but five champions league finals, she still gets extremely nervous.

+6 minutes added time.

She mentally groaned, hoping that it would've been less. Real Madrid was up 2, but the other team had scored once in the first half. It meant that the score was 2-1 and with the extra 6 minutes, it was enough time for the opponent to score.

Vinicius scored the first goal in the second half with an assist from Fran but just minutes later, the opponent scored. Fortunately for the team, Jude scored the second goal assisted by Federico in the 70th minute.

But the opposing side looked hungry and desperate to tie the game to head into overtime. Emilia sat with Mila and Jamal by her side along with the families of the rest of the team.

The other team seemed to be in control of the ball and were heading closer to goal. Suddenly, Aurélien takes the ball from the player and kicks it far.

The ball landed right by Vinicius' foot. The Brazilian started flying across the field, dribbling the ball between his feet as he made it to the box. Two of the opponents defenders were around him so he passes the ball to Jude.

The English midfielder finds an opening and kicks the ball. Fortunately for him, the goalkeeper was distracted and didn't notice he had to ball. By the time to goalkeeper realized Jude had the ball, the ball flew over his head and hits the back of the net.

The stadium shook from the roars of all the madridistas. Emilia lets out a scream as she stood up, dragging Mila and Jamal with her.

Jude lets out a shout of shock as he runs to the corner of the field, the rest of the team close behind him. Before they could jump on him, he looks for the box Emilia was sitting in and holds his hands up in a heart before doing his iconic celebration.

Seconds later, Vinicius and Eduardo jumped on top of him with joy. Mila wraps her arms around Jamal as she screams from joy. "I don't know what that means but vamos!" She loudly exclaims as the German player sighs, shaking his head in disbelief with a smile on his face.

"That means we basically won la decimoquinta!" [the fifteenth] Emilia shouts in response, her voice already raspy from all the cheering.

A minute later, the referee blows his whistle signaling the end of the match and making Real Madrid 15x Champions League winners. Her father won his 6th Champions League during his last season and her boyfriend won his 1st. She felt ecstatic.

She cheered and sung along with the other fans in the crowd until most of them had left. She made it down to the pitch along with pretty much everyone else, the families of the team.

Emilia ran to her father first who held her in a tight embrace. "Papa! You did it!" She squealed as they pulled away. "The 6th for you and the 15th for the team, you're amazing!"

"You and your siblings give me luck, kätzchen." He responds, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"Me next?" Mila's sudden voice caused both of them to look behind Emilia who rolls her eyes in response.

"You're ridiculous." The Boricua mumbles, pushing her friend away and leaving Jamal to congratulate Toni.

"Can you blame me?" Mila huffs, crossing her arms and pouting. Her pout only lasted seconds when she sees David's wife, Shalimar, and runs over to her.

Emilia shakes her head as she watches her friend interact with everyone on the pitch. The field was a sea of white and blue from the confetti. She didn't realized she zoned out until someone stood in front of her.