xiii. YIKES !

liked by judebellingham, milayoon, and 984,837 others!emikroos: date w bae (mila)tagged; milayoon

emikroos: date w bae (mila)
tagged; milayoon

milayoon: who needs a bf when u have me
emikroos: real

milayoon: tbh if i fumbled u i'd kms ur sooooo pretty🙄🙄🙄
emikroos: LMFAO ily

username: surprises mila didn't comment abt her roots
milayoon: I WAS ABOUT TOO EMIKROOS UR SOOO FAKE FOR EXPOSING MY ROOTS
  ↳emikroos: sorry pookie

username: may God bless the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs to make the fossil fuel that was treated to become petrol in the car that took her mother to the hospital to give birth to her
username: REALL

username: so were u never dating jude??
username: nahh they were 100% dating , they probably broke up but she's toni's daughter so it'd probs be awkward

jamalmusiala10: mila needs to dye her roots
milayoon: stfu i'm booking an appointment en

jamalmusiala10: single emilia >
emikroos: hehe

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

jude
emilia can we please talk
jude
i know you're reading this

emilia
no

jude
come on
jude
i need to explain myself

emilia
ok
emilia
not my problem anymore

jude
emilia, please

emilia
no lol
emilia
stop bothering me n go focus
on the derby
emilia
just hope you don't lose 💞

jude
emilia i know you're also panicking
about the game

emilia
i worry about my father and my
father only.
emilia
now stop bothering me.

jude
i wont stop until you let me explain.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

JUDE SIGHS as he sets down his phone after sending multiple messages to Emilia. It was obvious to his teammates that his mind was lost during training. Nobody knew what was going on with the English player. Nobody knew except for 2 people, Vinicius and Toni.

Jude was lost in his thoughts once again when a sudden cough brought him back to reality. He glances up and sees the blonde German in front of him.

"We need to talk." Toni quietly tells him. He glances back at the others, specifically at Eduardo and Aurélien. The two French players looked at him confused meanwhile Vinicius watches him with a knowing look. Jude makes eye contact with the Brazilian and he knew that Vinicius knew.

Toni leads Jude to an empty hallway in the training facility, not wanting to confront him in front of everyone. "I know what you did, Jude. You're a fantastic player, you've done so much for our team but the way you treated my daughter, has me thinking of you differently."

Jude felt his heart drop. One of his teammates who he looked up to, thinking of him in a negative way made him feel horrible. However, he only has himself to blame.

Before he could say anything, Toni continues talking. "I really didn't appreciate how you made her feel. I only found out because I heard her run into our home early morning while crying. You made her feel embarrassed. What were you going to gain out of the bet? Money? What was more valuable than hurting my daughter?"

Jude stayed silent for a second. He hung his head low before quietly mumbling, "Nothing. I was going to gain nothing except for saying that I won the bet."

"I figured." Toni scoffs, running his hand through his hair. "I'll remain civil with you for the sake of this team. But if I have to see Emilia cry over you again, I won't be so nice next time."

The Blonde calmly walks away leaving behind a panicked Jude. The English player leans his head against the wall. "I'm so fucked." He mumbles to himself before walking back onto the pitch to continue training.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"YIKES." Mila physically cringes as she watched Atletico Madrid score the third goal of the night. Emilia lets out a groan, leaning her head against the couch.

"This lineup is stupid!"

"At least your dad scored."

"Watch it. That's my father." The curly haired girl mumbles, tossing a pillow at her best friend. The blonde squeals as she catches the pillow and tosses it back.

"I was just saying!"

"I know how you think."

Mila lets out a laugh as she leans her head against the couch. She turns her head to look at Emilia who copies her actions. "Do you think you'll talk to Jude again? Like ask him for an explanation?"

"Why are you being rational and reasonable right now."

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm thinking of a way to get one of his teammates to ask me out- Ow!"

Emilia slaps her arm. Mila pouts as she runs the side of her arm. The curly haired girl sighs and sits up. "Anyways, I don't know. I'd like to hear him explain. But at the same time I don't ever want to see him. Do you know how annoying it is to be close with the other guys because now since he's part of the team, he's always around them! And whenever I see those pretty brown eyes and his stupid pretty smile, I want to cry."

"You're not over him." The blonde quietly says, copying her actions of sitting up. "And I think you should talk to him. Maybe it'll help you not want to cry whenever you see him."

Emilia smiles at her best friend and rests her head against her shoulder. "I think I will talk to him. If it goes well, I'll set you up with one of the guys-"

"Please let it be Aurélien. He's just my type."

"Attractive?"

"Exactly."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

jude
i won't stop bothering you, emilia
jude
i don't want to explain over text
jude
i need to see you and explain

emilia
ok.
emilia
fine.
emilia
i'll hear you out
emilia
tomorrow morning at that small park
near my house

jude
you won't regret this

emilia
i really hope i won't.

bi speaks ! ☆彡
what a ucl game
and motm for jude 2 ucl
matches in a row😫
and that should've been a fede
goal bc what a golazo