Chapter 1207: Cracking Gold And Silver Wing

The fight in the abyss was momentous. However, the Divine Eye clan didn't spread the news that they had suffered in the fight, so the powers in Universe Ocean didn't know that another being close to Teacher Origin had been born! As for where the silver wing true treasure and Extermination Godly Armor, it was a mystery.

Did a universe supreme master get the true treasures and hide them? It would be a total waste.

Luo Feng didn't hear about the fighting records of Huge Axe Creator after that, which made sense, as only valuables or feuds would lead to fights.

******

In the abyss, in the mysterious space.

Luo Feng, wearing casual clothing, was walking on the island. He looked laid-back, yet his consciousness was studying the six pictures left by Sitting Mountain Guest. Sitting Mountain Guest only observed them for several days, yet the six pictures were already very complicated. That meant Luo Feng would be able to comprehend more if he became a universe supreme master.

"It's an opportunity of a lifetime."

"I have to comprehend them carefully so that I can accomplish more on the engraving picture path," whispered Luo Feng. "The better I am on the engraving picture path, the easier it will be for me to do law comprehension."

When he could reach the level of a universe master on the engraving picture path, he would be able to comprehend the law hundreds of times faster.

Time flew.

While the avatar of his godly body was practicing, Luo Feng was traveling through one dangerous place after another in Universe Boat and approaching the destination.

******

300 years passed.

In the first miniature universe of the Divine Eye clan, clouds floated through the breezy air. Five Chaos Master was on the second level of the godly palace, and he was sitting in front of the railing, looking at the endless ground.

"Five Chaos, Five Chaos."

A shadow flew in from the distance and stopped.

Five Chaos Master smiled. "It's An Yong."

An Yong Master's avatar stopped. There were seven miniature universes that belonged to the Divine Eye clan, and the universe masters from the Divine Eye clan were scattered throughout the seven universes. However, all those universe masters had their avatars in other small universes, so they were able to communicate with each other easily.

There was a feud between An Yong Master and Luo Feng, yet Five Chaos Master hated Luo Feng even more!

Before, An Yong and Five Chaos had been friends, as they were from the same race. They grew closer now.

"Why do you look so hurried?" asked Five Chaos Master.

"I received some news about Luo Feng," said An Yong Master.

"Oh?"

The eyes of Five Chaos Master gleamed. Since he had died because of Luo Feng, he had treated Luo Feng as his true competitor. However, he hadn't heard anything about Luo Feng after that... Even though he had contact with some powers in the original universe, Luo Feng had maintained a very low profile. Which was why Five Chaos had been suppressing a strong urge.

"I thought he wouldn't dare to enter Universe Ocean without that silver wing. Where is he now?" asked Five Chaos Master.

"He's in the Universe Boat!" said An Yong Master.

"What? Universe Boat?" Five Chaos Master was startled. "He dared to go to the Universe Boat?"

"Not only does he dare to go to Universe Boat, but he's in the inner area of Universe Boat, and..." said An Yong Master. "He went into the deeper area of the inner area. After what happened between you and him, he's been in Universe Boat all that time. He's been adventuring through Universe Boat. However, he's been using another identity."