Chapter 1255: Let's Set Off For Tilted Peak Sector

Other than the two holy land ancestors, Huge Axe Creator was known to be one of the top great beings within the whole Universe Ocean, and Primal Chaos City Leader was even more composed by nature with a steady disposition. While the inheritance of the pulse of Duan Dong River was able to send these two into disarray and get them all worked up, the deal with East Emperor Holy Land that Luo Feng had now appeared to inform them about also came across as a shock to both of them.

"Ten supreme true treasures!" Primal Chaos City Leader could not help but exclaim. "No matter how powerful one is, seizing ten supreme true treasures is an impossible mission."

"Up until today, no one has ever independently seized ten supreme true treasures," said Huge Axe Creator. "Even for Teacher Ancestor, I think it would also be too difficult to achieve. After all, when a universe supreme master wields his power with a supreme true treasure, even Teacher Origin will not have the confidence of complete annihilation. Especially if the universe supreme master is hiding in a palace type supreme true treasure, he will be safe even if he is confronted by another great being of Universe Ocean. The very thought of killing another great being to steal his supreme true treasure is simply unrealistic." Huge Axe Creator nodded. He looked toward Luo Feng with an expression filled with approval and admiration and said, "Luo Feng, you have created a new record."

"Impressive," Primal Chaos City Leader said, burning with passion.

Luo Feng replied right away, "I am not the impressive one. The impressive one is the inheritance of the pulse of Duan Dong River."

Indeed. If a universe supreme master hid within his palace type supreme true treasure, then no one would be able to force his way through. Not even Teacher Origin could achieve that. Only certain unique environments within the three most dangerous lands or some techniques of ancient civilizations could bring them to annihilation. Fortunately, palace type supreme true treasures were rare. This was why Teacher Origin could become such a strong deterrent force!

"Not ten of them at one go—that's too exaggerated," Luo Feng explained. "That East Emperor Ancestor is not so foolish. Even for his own East Emperor Holy Land, taking out ten supreme true treasures would be a massive responsibility to shoulder. He would never give ten of them to me without seeing that inheritance for himself."

"That's fine." Huge Axe laughed with gaiety. "Just the collateral for the first part of the deal, we can secure two supreme true treasures, one of which is a palace type supreme true treasure... With these two, our human race will gain more clout; we may be powerful enough, but the moment we are besieged, we are in deep trouble. Nothing much to say for now. We must first make this palace type true treasure ours. With it and my godly axe working hand-in-hand, I will truly be fearless. Anytime I am confronted with a siege, I will not have a trace of fear. I will have the guts to fight ten—or even more than ten—universe supreme masters all by myself."

Luo Feng could not help bursting into laughter.

Huge Axe Creator was certainly...

"Indeed, I am desperate for this palace supreme true treasure." Huge Axe said, "Regardless of whether it is your sharing with and teaching us about your experience with the ancient civilization's various systems of cultivation, or this supreme true treasure, your contribution to the race is boundless! This palace type true treasure... is a great favor that I owe you."

"My intention was to contribute it to the race in the first place," Luo Feng replied.

He already had Star Tower. Why should he make such a specific demand for this, then?

It was really just for Huge Axe; having wandered about Universe Ocean, he had deeply felt the cruelty as various groups of powers fought one another. When different clans crossed paths, the best case scenario would be cruel killing because of a true treasure. On the flip side, the killings could be as terrible as mindless slaughter—even without the temptation of a true treasure involved!