Chapter 1320: Pei Xing Master's Wing

Inside the inner area of Tilted Peak Sector, the fire was burning.

"Listen, I'm Pei Xing Master from Purple Moon Holy Land! You should be proud that I picked you as my competitor for my first trial."

The four-faced, 16-armed Pei Xing Master opened his black wings wide. His 16 arms held eight long shuttles, each one held by two hands. The arm at the top and the arm at the bottom were holding a shuttle, respectively. The six left arms held three, while the six right arms held another three. The black wings on his back were outspread. His four faces looked in four different directions

"Pei Xing Master? I've never heard the name!" The rock giant was holding a rock hammer and roaring. "How dare you, a new universe master from Purple Moon Holy Land, challenge me, Eight Ruin Master!"

Pei Xing Master had his wing open in endless fire, and he looked relieved. "A pathetic guy facing death. Even if you're at top-tier level five, there's nothing for me to be scared of."

Eight Ruin Master was enraged by Pei Xing Master's words. He was already mad with facing the pressure of true death. How could he not be infuriated upon hearing this?

"You brat! I'll show you my power!" the rock giant roared.

Hong!

Dazzling light emanated from him. Yellow light was suddenly everywhere, covering an area of several square light years. The powerful domain started to bind Pei Xing Master, and the rock giant said fiercely, "Now, you don't even have a chance to run away! This must be your first time in Universe Ocean. I'll make it your last!"

"Kill!" Eight Ruin Master dashed toward him.

Eight Ruin Master was indeed belligerent. The power gap between them was not large, yet it was still possible that one would be killed by the other as long as one could trap the other. They could keep fighting each other for millions of years or even hundreds of millions of years, forcing each other to burn their godly power. The size of their godly bodies, the power of their attacks, and their defense all determined who could survive. Clearly, only one of them could survive!

In fact, many universe masters from the first universe era would go mad, so few universe masters were willing to meddle with them.

"You want to kill me?" Pei Xing Master smirked. "If I want to go, I can go at any time. Do you really think you can stop me?"

"Freeze!"

Hua!

All of a sudden, light pillars shot out of the black wings. The five pillars—gold, cyan, aqua blue, tan, and red—traveled parallel to each other like a rainbow. They slashed the sky and wound around Eight Ruin Master.

"Break!" Eight Ruin Master tried to break away, but the five-colored rainbow was winding around him. He couldn't break free.

"Do you really think you can break away?" Pei Xing Master said recklessly. "I've been in the holy land for 18 universe eras, and I've been studying golden law, wood law, fire law, water law, and earth law. I created a supreme technique using these five basic laws, and I'm performing it with my valuable. Do you really think you can break away from it?"

Pei Xing Master was satisfied. When he had first gotten the wings, the laws of five colors entwined with each other but only reached the power of a top-tier domain true treasure. However, he found out that the way the five laws entwined with each other was mysterious, so he started to study them carefully, as one's life was limitless in Purple Moon Holy Land. He fully comprehended all the five basic laws and spent more than 12 universe eras comprehending them. He had created a binding supreme technique with his valuable. Even though his other attacks were only at level four, with that technique, he had power at the equivalent of level five.