Chapter 1308: Capture

"How did he survive?" Luo Feng looked outside. He could feel the strong emotions from his godly power ocean—the emotions from universe masters and universe supreme masters from the united forces alliance.

"Why can't I?"

"Too late to regret it!" Luo Feng's eyes glinted coldly.

The combination of around 1,000 godly bodies of universe masters was indeed incredibly powerful. Actually, Luo Feng had accepted the worst situation—the Freedom Alliance joining the United Forces Alliance—when proposing that plan. He had prepared for a soul attack at this level. As for material attacks, he wasn't afraid of a long battle with his Remote Ocean godly body.

The only thing he was worried about was a soul attack. Luo Feng was worried, as were Primal Chaos City Leader and the others, which was why he let those 100-plus universe masters of other races attack him first. That attack had already reached level eight.

Luo Feng had proposed the test because he believed that he had perfect godly power, and his mind was at the universe supreme master level. Plus, he had Star Tower to protect his soul! He deemed that he was able to resist a level-nine attack. Besides, he had obtained the three techniques from the inheritance of Duan Dong River. And Duan Mie could accelerate the burning of his godly power, making him stronger, so he could resist a level-ten attack.

The idea sounded good, but Luo Feng wasn't certain.

What happened? he wondered. I didn't even use Crazy Demon Extermination Godly Armor, and I only used Star Tower to guard my soul! How come an eighth-level attack was so weak?

Luo Feng was astonished that a level-eight attack was nothing to him. He then summoned the new Remote Ocean body (at 1,000 times life gene level). He let Star Tower guard the new Remote Ocean body and asked those universe masters to attack him again. His new Remote Ocean body was able to resist a level-eight attack easily with Star Tower!

"My new Remote Ocean boy was able to resist that? If the endless Remote Ocean body is stronger, it means it can resist a level-nine attack. With Duan Mie, I can even resist a level-ten attack."

Luo Feng was overjoyed, but he was amazed as well. He speculated that he could only barely resist a level-ten attack.

Based on his calculations, Remote Ocean and Duan Mie (which improved Luo Feng's godly power defense to universe-supreme-master level) and Star Tower could barely resist a level-ten attack.

The new Remote Ocean body and Star Tower could barely resist a level-eight attack. However, it was much easier than he thought. The new Remote Ocean body, guarded by Star Tower, was able to resist the level-eight attack without any problem.

"My Remote Ocean body is much more powerful, and it must be thanks to Star Tower."

Luo Feng immediately realized that this was one of the distinctions of Star Tower.

Star Tower was an exceptional supreme true treasure. It had higher requirements for recognizing a master than all the known universe supreme masters. Even Shi Wu Wing had lower requirements! It was far more demanding than other supreme true treasures. Sitting Mountain Guest had created the earthlings just for master recognition, and only after an eternity was the proper master, Luo Feng, born. How could a true treasure be mediocre when it had such incredible requirements?

Luo Feng had always thought that Star Tower was special, yet he hadn't been able to find it until he strove to the limit of his abilities, using it to guard his soul. He now realized how extraordinary Star Tower was at guarding souls.

My Remote Ocean godly power ocean was burning around all the 17 true treasure palaces, thought Luo Feng. I also performed Duan Mie, so it maintained the maximum power. Star Tower also guarded at the center of my endless Remote Ocean to guard the soul! It endured a soul attack and resisted it easily. I only experienced difficulty after I slowed down burning and stopped performing Duan Mie.