Chapter 1338: Hit Universe Boat

Luo Feng was truly thrilled.

He wasn't sure whether the human figure was a being who was dead or in a state of slumber or just a human-shaped valuable. Based on what he knew about the ancient civilization, there existed valuables in human form—especially machine type-valuables.

"Universe Boat is a boat-shaped valuable of the machine type. That human figure might be a valuable of the machine type."

Luo Feng was more excited than ever. After all, he felt fortunate just to be able to take a look at it.

"If, instead of a valuable, it's a great being..."

Luo Feng's excitement intensified as he considered that possibility. Incredible! Only the ancient civilization had great beings at that level.

Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua!

The thousands of great beings in Universe Ocean started to teleport at the same time. They flew to a point ahead of the human-shaped object but remained to the side, as they didn't dare to fly right in the middle of its path.

The universe supreme masters transmitted their voices again.

"Prepare!"

"Hit it again!"

All the top great beings from Universe Ocean held their power, and soon, the giant being showed up within their sights.

Actually, it wasn't accurate to say that they showed up within their "sights," as light speed in Universe Ocean was actually 100 times faster than light speed in the original universe! If they had merely used their eyes to see, it would have been impossible to see the human-shaped object clearly. Rather, Luo Feng and the others all used vibration waves to determine its shape and speed via their control over time and space.

If they only used their eyes to see, by the time the light from the human-shaped object had reached their eyes, it would already have been gone!

They had to use vibration waves to sense the state and position of the human shape, and they could only feel the waves when they were within close proximity. They could only sense the waves for an instant, after which, the human-shaped object would fly past them, producing incredible shock waves.

The shock wave was so strong that even universe supreme masters would be severely injured if they got close.

"Attack!"

"Attack!"

"Attack!"

Following the orders of universe supreme masters, all the thousands of great beings, including Luo Feng, attacked from the side at the same time.

Hong! Long! Long!

All the attacks combined were enough to kill any universe supreme master. The attacks flew 100 times faster than light speed. The combined attacks flew for a long time before they hit the giant object.

The human-shaped object was 160 million light years tall, and its feet were 30 million light years long. Although its flying speed could hit 120 million times faster than light speed, it would take the feet around three months to completely change its position! Unfortunately, it moved too fast. Even though it was right beside him, Luo Feng couldn't see or sense it. Only when the group moved to the side of the front of the human-shaped object could he sense the shock waves for just an instant! In reality, the fact that they could sense a giant object flying 120 million times faster than light speed was worth celebrating.

"Teleportation!"

They all teleported at the same time. They teleported 1,000 light years away, which was nothing compared to the length of the object's feet. Fortunately, it was 120 million times faster than light speed—less than 4 light years per second. They could easily catch up with it by using teleportation, so they could accurately sense the position.