𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?

A loud slam was heard, probably to shut Clara up. "Shut up, bitch. I will do whatever I want to do to you."

When Miles heard that, he felt an insane amount of rage. He was always wearing his Prowler adjusted sneakers, which allowed him to basically fly. It also made jumping over a bathroom stall weirdly easy, which was handy, in this case. Within a matter of seconds, Miles was in the stall with a terrified Clara and her stalker.

"What the fuck? How did you get in here? Get out!" The blonde boy yelled, not yet realizing that Miles was quite a bit taller than him. Before he could say anything else, Miles' fist lunged at his face, pushing him into the stall door.

Obviously, while Clara was standing in a corner, trying to process what had - and was happening, the guy pulled Miles onto the floor - which was oddly clean, luckily -. He basically sat on Miles, and aims a couple punches right at his face, which resulted in Miles getting cut by the guys awfully long nails, and a bloody nose. Miles wasn't going to leave if he was more injured than his opponent, though, and pulled him up with him, to throw him against the stalls two times. He was holding him up by the collar, and spit on the ground beside him, revealing that blood was also in his mouth.

Clara's stalker shook his head, and looked fairly weak. "I will.. Fuck you up, man."

"You not gonna do shit, cuz I got you fucked up. Touch- No. If I ever see you within a ten feet radius of Clara, and I won't let you go this easy." Miles scoffed, before grabbing Clara's wrist and pushing past the guy, who was knocked out.

Without saying a word, Miles walked through the awfully loud crowd - which was why nobody heard anything in the bathroom -, and payed for his own tab. Clara did the same, but she was shaking. Miles was still holding onto her wrist, which did give her a feeling of safety. As soon as they were outside without saying goodbye to any of their friends, Clara basically tackled Miles with a hug. "Thank you, Miles."

Miles shook his head, and softly chuckled. "No. You okay, though?" When Clara let go, Miles did keep an arm around her waist. He felt relieved that he caught Clara's stalker, but he still kind of felt like he had to protect her.

As they walked towards a cab, Clara slowly nodded. "I think so. I mean, nothing happened yet, luckily. And I think it sobered me up, too." She laughed, and took a deep breath as the both of them got in, and Miles told the driver where to go.

Clara grabbed her phone, and started texting Lucia.

Hey
Me n Miles r going home,
that creep tried something. Nun
happened tho thxs to Miles

OMG WHAT?
Clara r u okay???
I'm coming over tmrw yeah?

Yeah dw abt it
Mind telling the others
that me n Miles r @ home?

Will do!!
Sure you're okay?
I can come over rn if
u want

No it's fine
He didn't do anything yet
since Miles was awfully fast
w following us HAHA

At least he's useful for
something🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Text me if u need anything
tmrw ok?

Ok thank u🫶
Love u big sister

Love u too lil sis
Even though you don't
speak Spanish💔