𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after

If anyone's struggling with anything and feels the need to vent, feel free to ask for my tiktok or something cus nobody should bottle their emotions up!!!!

When Miles woke up the following morning, he felt that Clara's arms were still wrapped around his neck, while her head was resting on his chest. He smiled, before realizing the reason he woke up was because of someone loudly knocking on the door.

He loudly groaned, "Ay, sí, ! Clares, someone's at the door." As he gently pushed Clara off him, he felt that his head was pounding.

"My head.." Clara started rubbing her forehead, not realizing Miles got out of her bed. When she did, her eyes widened to the size of basketballs, while hiding her face in her pillow as she groaned out of embarrassment and regret. "Oh, fuck! I mean, one time in one place, okay. But, after we downed that bottle of wine.. God, I'm gonna kill myself."

A chuckle left Miles' lips, as he pulled his sweatpants up and walked towards the door. "Lucia, the fuck are you doing here?"

When the door opened, revealing Lucia standing in the doorway, a worried look plastered on her face, Lucia's eyes shot to Clara's bedroom. "Clara! Are you okay?" She pulled her into a hug, surprising the clearly hungover Clara.

Loudly groaning, she pushed Lucia away. Her eyes were half closed, her hair was all over the place - and looked similar to a birds nest -, and she was walking in a shirt that was clearly not hers, which she didn't realize, until Lucia cocked an eyebrow at Clara, while looking at the shirt. "I think I might die. What? Is something wrong?"

Miles started smirking at Clara, "You're wearing my shirt. And.. You're not wearing pants." As she rolled her eyes, and went back into her room to put on some pants, he was very obviously checking the back of her out, while she reached down.

"Oh, my god. Did you two sleep together?" Lucia gasped, and shook Clara's shoulders as soon as she was standing straight up. Even though she was supposed to be the big sister who hated every guy Clara dated, but deep down, she was rooting for Clara and Miles.

A loud groan escaped her lips, as Clara basically ran to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. "No! I just needed comfort after what happened, and because you were out fucking some random guy, Miles was the one to comfort me."

Lucia scoffed, while cocking an eyebrow at Clara. "So that's why I just heard you talk about 'one time one place', and then something about finishing a whole bottle of wine, and cussing the air out?" An evil grin formed on her lips, as her little sister turned around with eyes twice the normal size.

Her jaw was basically on the floor, as Clara's left eye started twitching. "..You heard that. I was drunk, it was a mistake. Right, Miles?" Clara hopefully looked at Miles, who was smirking at her.

"Whatever you call it, Clare." Playfully cocking his eyebrows at his roommate, Miles sat down on the couch. He was kind of offended that Clara seemed so embarrassed about it, but he did understand. But, he was exactly the opposite of embarrassed, since he started to admit he maybe had a small crush on her.

Clara groaned again, before grabbing her coffee and walking over to the couch. "You agreed that it was! You know what, let's not talk about it. From now on, no one's allowed to talk about it." When she sat down on the other corner of the couch, Miles turned the television on and started watching boondocks, even though it was Clara's turn to pick. She let him watch it, anyway, since her headache was bothering her too much to give a shit.

"You two act like an old married couple." Lucia scoffed, sitting down in between the two of them. After a couple minutes, she noticed that Clara wasn't looking at the TV, but at the walk next to it, while barely blinking. When Lucia nudged her waist, Clara's head shot up, before a loud groan left her lips.