𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing

"Lucia, hurry up, oh my god." Clara whined, knocking on the bathroom door where Lucia was locked. "We're gonna miss the train!"

A loud groan was heard from inside the bathroom, as the door unlocked and Lucia walked out. "Why are you so set on taking that exact train? It's not the only one going back.." She rolled her eyes, while dumping the rest of her toiletries into her bag.

As she frowned, Clara shook her head since she had already told Lucia the reason she wanted to catch an early train twice before. "I remembered something I have to ask Miles before the others come over, including you."

Raising an eyebrow at Clara, an evil grin grew on Lucia's face. "Is it gonna be something you two are gonna announce to the group?" She started rubbing her hands together, hoping that she would.

"Oh, my god. No!" While trying to act genuinely annoyed by that question, Clara had to hold her head down so her sister wouldn't see the small smile on her lips, since she was secretly enjoying Lucia constantly teasing her with those jokes. "It's something that doesn't involve anyone but him." She rolled her eyes at Lucia's curiosity, as she was still staring at her.

When Clara wouldn't talk any more about it and shook her head, she deeply sighed. "Whatever. Um.. Clara, the- Paper's sticking to your hand.." With a frown plastered on her face, Lucia pointed at the paper with the prices of the mini fridge condiments, which was sticking to Clara's hand.

She loudly groaned, and harshly started to rub her hand against the edge of the TV stand, eventually getting the paper off her. "God, I don't know what's wrong with me. Things keep sticking to me!" The expression on her face was kind of scared, but the other was also a bit amused since it was slightly funny.

Clara started urging Lucia to get out the hotel room, since the thing she wanted to ask Miles had been lingering in her head for quite a while, and only made her suspicious that former night. As soon as she stepped inside her own apartment, the warmth she didn't have outside got goosebumps on her skin.

While she closed the door, Miles heard her come in and quickly walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, to check if it wasn't some random person. "Clares?"

Humming in response, Clara nodded and turned around, only to quickly turn away and take a deep breath, as seeing Miles wearing only a towel — which exposed some of his V line —, made her feel things she couldn't quite place. "Hi. Jesus, Miles, go put on some c-" Before she could even finish her sentence, her phone started ringing from her jean pocket. "Hello?" Clara picked up the phone, and held a finger up for Miles to shush him.

"Hello. Is this Clara Sanchez?" A female voice Clara vaguely remembered spoke, and she could hear a smile somewhere in her voice.

(Does anyone know what I mean???)

"..Yes, this is she. May I know who I'm speaking with?"

"I'm the one that let you in yesterday, Jules. I just want to tell you that our team loved your energy in the pictures, and we've decided we want you to walk in our show. Are you still interested?"

As she heard the words walk our show, Clara's face lit up, and a soft squeal escaped when she raised her eyebrows. "Yes, of course! Oh, I'd love to!" A big smile was plastered on her face, as she realized her childhood dream had quite literally come true.

"Perfect. I'll inform my boss immediately, and he'll email you all the details. I look forward to seeing you on our runway. Have a great day!"

Clara nodded, even though the woman couldn't see that. "Great. You have a good day, too." While she took the phone off her ear and hung up, Miles cocked an eyebrow at her, waiting for what happened. "They want me to walk on their show!"